SN123

May 10, 2018
Oh, finally the game & anime counterpart of Rogue Like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In rogue like you get to play as yourself means your the MC but here its some emo hair dude it would be a good game if this was like rogue nope a great game and in rogue like you dont mind control you got your own ero power that woman cant resist if this was all about that my god it would be a great game (Dont start criticizing me because i dont like the MC i just want yourself to be the MC its just my opinion)

Reactions: stal1234

SN123

May 10, 2018
lol this doujin is about mind control.
Yes it is about mind control but in the manga you can see the girls go crazy for you but here your playing as an emo hair dude i am not saying anymore that make deku the MC maybe you can creat your own MC or yourself can be the MC

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Damn dude stop self inserting into deku.
Dont like the game? Then go fap to the hundreds of deku protag doujins.
The MC is interesting since he is used to get whatever he wants via mind control but in this case he is basically powerless and has to work things differently. I dunno how he will accomplish it but i look forward to see how he will reach his goal.
Thats a rather unique mind control take.

Hey dev will any of the heroines be able to resist mind control to the point that you can only control her body but not her mind? Those are usually the best girls since her strong will makes the conquest sweeter.

tenjensen

Apr 2, 2019
Meh, might want to check it out eventually...
-Checks the screenshots and see Mitsuki Bakugo-
OP, the download button is broken. I think I hit it too many times.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I took the time to make a vndb entry.

Look forward to see the character page filled up.

Also preview i found at 4chan. We will have some huniepop goodness.
1571032209471.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
I love this story so far keep it up one more update and you got yourself a new patreon supporter

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I really hope the minigame shit is fake, or at least optional. Nothing I hate more then bejeweled clones. First it infested FET and now this.

Reactions: Julius

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Huniepop was the tits so i welcome this approach. The poster likes to jest so maybe this isnt going to be in the game? Hard to say.

FuckersGulch

Jul 16, 2017
I would fucking love if the creator of rogue like made a My hero academia game it would be amazing but this is not the game i am looking to play or hype about it
I agree that would be awesome, Oni still has their hands full with Rogue-like though. Maybe someday.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes