Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Just tell me it has the best waifu Himiko Toga and if not will it have her and also dont forget about Nijire Hado

44a4ea81b5c4a7a2560c20f7ca902277715dba59.jpg vSdRWBY.jpg

Cant wait to give them some "Plus ultra" if you know what I mean :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Is there anyway to get fullscreen or to resize the game window? Like half the textbox is getting cut off on my screen.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Huh, somehow missed this til now (probably because I was busy watching the show :sneaky: ).

The art's on-point and the actual music from the show being included is pretty awesome too, although potentially worrisome from a DMCA standpoint (just look at all the YouTube videos that get taken down because of audio tracks). Unless it turns out to be free-use or something I guess.

Not a huge fan of the minigame mind you, but I don't have any better suggestions so I can't really say much. I noticed that it doesn't seem like your energy replenishes properly when the lighting bolt energy things get caught in a cascade though. Not sure if that's actually the case and a bug, or if I just wasn't watching the energy bar closely enough.

Really needs a fullscreen option too, but all in all this one looks really promising. I hope it makes it to completion.

View attachment 428308
Something is wrong with this face. I don't know what, but it disturbs me.
Not round enough, obviously. :LOL:

18808756_315224075573044_6253051532015566848_n.jpg

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Is this going to go on hold at some point like MilfyCummy, or?
When a dev starts a new game before finishing there previous title its usually 99% certain that all titles from them will crash and burn. This game might hold out for a few updates but then they will just do the usual patreon scam act. Wouldn't advise anyone to financially support a dev with this kind of history.

Reactions: Julius

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
When a dev starts a new game before finishing there previous title its usually 99% certain that all titles from them will crash and burn. This game might hold out for a few updates but then they will just do the usual patreon scam act. Wouldn't advise anyone to financially support a dev with this kind of history.
Dev has one on hold game due to the artist leaving and has one completed game.
I think this dev has a 50/50 chance of finishing this or leaving it.
At least i would say this dev has higher chances of finishing it than your average big patreon devs.

Jun 5, 2017
The animation is good but I cant get behind the story, the characters feel somewhat out of character. In just a few scenes there is already a blowjob scene that dont even feel like it was earned. The MC is a dumbass that takes me out of the game by how much stupid he is.

Great animation but so far the story is shit.

Flamms

Feb 17, 2019
is it possible to put it in full screen ? and btw what is the login music i know it but can't tell what is it :eek:

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes