Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Wait wasn't the villain in the first one a male? (boku-nonottori-villain-nakademia) So wouldn't that be gender-bender?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
@Kirino22
the villain was a slime monster so gender was indeterminate as far as i know. but even then he isnt turning into the girls he's essentially remote-controlling them

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So they went through with the bejeweled huh, well I guess CE will have to suffice, a extra 30 seconds of my life is tolerable I guess.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Wait wasn't the villain in the first one a male? (boku-nonottori-villain-nakademia) So wouldn't that be gender-bender?
yes, but hes wearing the girls like a doll suit an gradualy becomes infuriated with all of them. basicaly the ultimate shipping otaku.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
pretty much right on the money there. I lost my urge to watch more for know right after I finished watching poor Izuku brutalize his body during summer training camp using his 1 million percent punch. Just looking at it makes me cringe.
I suggest you pick it up again. It starts to get pretty epic after that, and Midoriya starts becoming at least a little more badass.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Had to delete some other stuff I'd written since I don't want to spoil anything.

Reactions: nad destroyer

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I suggest you pick it up again. It starts to get pretty epic after that, and Midoriya starts becoming at least a little more badass.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Had to delete some other stuff I'd written since I don't want to spoil anything.
I appreciate it. Some people just don't understand they others don't want to be told what happens before they see it lol. I'll start watching an episode tomorrow.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
pretty much right on the money there. I lost my urge to watch more for know right after I finished watching poor Izuku brutalize his body during summer training camp using his 1 million percent punch. Just looking at it makes me cringe.
at the end of the current season's arc is a fight that should be jaw dropping as anime.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
at the end of the current season's arc is a fight that should be jaw dropping as anime.
Are you talking about the Overhaul finale or something else? I don't think the current arc should go beyond maybe episode 10, and there are 25 episodes scheduled for season which might let them actually introduce the Blackwhip.

Any_name

Apr 5, 2019
Is there any chance of getting a Linux compatible version? Or perhaps somebody knows how to trick Wine into playing this.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes