Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Dude how can I go fullscreen? I hate it when there isn't an option for it, my screen is 1366*768 and it doesn't fit properly.
there isn't, however i did manage to find a way around it (kind of) by forcing it to maximize from task manager, however during the minigames you have to put it in " normal " window size because the game can't rly tell what tiles are you trying to move due to the fact that you changed the game window to "full screan"

so task manager>"right click on the app">Maximize

however this is not something that ANYONE should have to deal with with a game that came out at the end of 2019 for fuck sake.....

Hyper Aniki

Jun 27, 2017
there isn't, however i did manage to find a way around it (kind of) by forcing it to maximize from task manager, however during the minigames you have to put it in " normal " window size because the game can't rly tell what tiles are you trying to move due to the fact that you changed the game window to "full screan"

however this is not something that ANYONE should have to deal with with a game that came out at the end of 2019 for fuck sake.....
The game looks screwed up after maximizing it, things doesn't fit on the screen.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
The game looks screwed up after maximizing it, things doesn't fit on the screen.
i noticed that some part of the background no longer fit, however the carachters themself fit on the screan no problem, but this might only be because in have a big ass monitor ( 16X10 ) so your experience may differ depending on the monitor you use

Last edited:

arelor

Oct 6, 2017

I've used resizer to resize the screen to fit my screen but didn't tried that task manager thing but I suppose it wouldn't work well because of the aspect ratio thing, thanks for the advice.

Feb 5, 2018
Hi, ive tried to play this game multiple times. I tried to run it on wine but it has prefix errors now, and the Mac version never works. Whenever I start a new game, it just goes to a black screen and the music plays. Anybody able to help?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
WIN: Mega

MAC: Mega

haven't played it yet but from what i checked out we finaly got full screan :p
Pretty on point.
Thanks.

Pretty good update! I dont remember if it could be done before but now by equiping certain panties you get bonuses during the game (Except Ochaco's who gives penalties).
Only Ochaco doesnt gets any kind of action.
They also now changed the story a little and now MC is on a SS tier journey (ie what happened to Dad.) so overall it was good.

Last edited:

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
I was curious to test this game, but no fullscreen + crappy resolution is an abomination in this day and age.
Didn't even go past the menu screen...

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes