maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Hello! New to the game, haven't played yet. Is there enough content to check this out or should I try back at another date? Thanks!
There's a decent chunk, probably last an hour or so. About 10 or so proper H-scenes with another 10 halfway scenes all told, all of them with really on-point art for the 5 characters (Mei, Ochako, Tsuyu, Mitsuki and Midnight). It's clearly nowhere near complete yet, but there's a decent sample for now and the art is SERIOUSLY good stuff.

Really wish we'd get a standing-up Tsuyu image soon though, she only has two pictures for normal convo and while the Hero costume pose is great, having a constantly sitting pose Tsuyu is really weird for all the rest (MC actually lampshades this, telling Tsuyu to stop crouching but gets ignored/kicked in face).

Reactions: ninjabush

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Hello! New to the game, haven't played yet. Is there enough content to check this out or should I try back at another date? Thanks!
it's fairly short in terms of content for now ( since it's only the 4th realase ) but the art (to me at least) is prty good, and so far the update rate seams to be somewhat consistent ( ~ 1/month ) (WITCH TO ME IS VERY IMPORTANT)
my advice would be to defenetly try it out and see if you like the art style and story.

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
I play on Mac but every time I tried to play V0.2, I would click new game and have only a black screen with the MHA music. Does the new update fix this?
Hi, ive tried to play this game multiple times. I tried to run it on wine but it has prefix errors now, and the Mac version never works. Whenever I start a new game, it just goes to a black screen and the music plays. Anybody able to help?
We released a new Mac patch as part of the latest update, please let us know if its helped you at all!

Last edited:

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
Idk much about the game engines but is it possible to make this an android game? Don't actually answer.
please make this available on android
I need to ask: is there an android port?
are you planning on making or having someone port this 4 android ever?
Nah im not making a mobile port, just curious if there is one
Excited to announce the release of our android port! Please let us know how it is, as it is new and we are looking to improve it!

Reactions: godlike123

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
It's up to date, so you aren't missing a thing! Let us know what you think.
in regards to the match3+ game you should increase the deadzone or lower detection accuracy somehow, im already heaving trouble with on pc with letters moving in the wrong direction and dont want to imagine what'd happen on my shitty touchscreen.

also, can you release a standalone match3+ app to the plastore (obv without academia artworks)? I love the game, but those stupid ass f2p moneygrab games with all the extra bling bling taped on (yes, taped, not stapled) just piss me off.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
It's up to date, so you aren't missing a thing! Let us know what you think.
It seemed weird that the game screen don't "fit". In vertical everything is small and often you miss the text box. In horizontal the edges of the screen are just slightly unseen like im seeing 80-90% of tre screen.
It's not a nuisance but when you play the "jewel game" when training with Tsuyu you don 't see how much energy is left. Also controls in this part gets wonky, and instead of when i want to moce a jewel the screen registers it like im trying to move a jewel 1 or two rows above it, it's really weird.
Don't know if that's because i'm playing on a xiaomi phone (6") or what but it seems weird.

The artwork looks really good. The story seem kinda rushed (next day, next day) and at least untill the first training (after you get the prototype machine from that pink hair gal) you don't have much choice (where to go, what to do, free time ect), it's a little bit on the rails.

But all in all it looks promising, after ironing out those technical things :) Good work

• Love
Reactions: Doom Marine

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019

Ochaco Update out.
yeah i noticed this morning unfortunatly it's still going to take ~1-2 more hours for the links, i can't acces my pc because my graphics card fried last night (it's the secound time in the last 3 years, bouth BRAND NEW lasted me only ~17 months and I AM FUCKING LOSING MY SHIT RIGHT NOW) but alas when i get back i will swing by a shop to buy some vga cables (integrated graphics card coming in handy i guess.... ) so w8 just a little longer :) , after all a 'HERO' arrives fashionable late ;)

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
yeah i noticed this morning unfortunatly it's still going to take ~1-2 more hours for the links, i can't acces my pc because my graphics card fried last night (it's the secound time in the last 3 years, bouth BRAND NEW lasted me only ~17 months and I AM FUCKING LOSING MY SHIT RIGHT NOW) but alas when i get back i will swing by a shop to buy some vga cables (integrated graphics card coming in handy i guess.... ) so w8 just a little longer :) , after all a 'HERO' arrives fashionable late ;)
Nice.
You should make sure to get one of those supports with small vents. My old shitty lapdtop (Nearly 10 years) still works(Its broken and ugpy but it does the job). Heat can really shit up stuff.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
same pci socket? could be an issue. either that or you have it clocked. I "tuned" my first gfx card and it burned out in a year with only marginal higher rates.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
ammm, have you guys manage to pass the bj sesion ? not the first 1 since it is limitless time i am talking about the fisrt "real" one

*edit
nvm got it fixed

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes