Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
It's getting better as it goes on.

Still needs a proper day structure not just a never ending set of dialogue to make it seem like days are passing.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Was it necessary to turn Ochako into a prostitute? I thought we had two routes but I guess they are useless.And worst of all, it's a dick sucking game. I don't really know what the author is thinking. Hahaha,I guess it's aimed at a gay audience.

Last edited:

The_Archivist

Jan 9, 2019
I'm on the fence but I won't ignore or drop this just yet. I submitted my review and as such I will keep this short. IF future content is in fact as described in that Patreon post, with the different female characters getting different gimmicks in their fetishes, and these fetishes being good or passable, I will not lower my opinion all that much and even may raise it.

Ochako alone having a prostitution route does not make or break this for me, but if similar treatment is done down the line to other characters I will re-evaluate my review and opinion. I firmly believe that the backlash would be lessened even WITH this update if the dev had worked on other, more MC-focused content first, instead of making the first real look at the character routes being a prostitution one.

That said, just read the review if you want my full opinion. I'll be keeping a cautious eye on this.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
So instead of training mc power on Ochako and making her do stuff for mc (It could go netori route in which u would fuck her behind Midoriya back and steal her from him) dev just make the mc whore her out to others cuz he have no money to buy favors from her (that should count as prostitution kink) while having a power to manipulate ppl and bend them to his will ? Oh and every girl will have a different kink it seems, it was a really good idea to put in prostitution (with others) first lets see which lady will be stolen from the mc cuz u know NTR is a kink too, maybe Tsuyu-chan cuz her route seems to be going the sweet way, also we cant forget about the real cucking maybe Bakugo can fuck Midnight while the mc fap in a corner watching huh good idea ! (Your dead to me game and thats really fucking disappointing cuz I REALLY enjoyed it till this point just fuck off)

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Was it necessary to turn Ochako into a prostitute? I thought we had two routes but I guess they are useless.And worst of all, it's a dick sucking game. I don't really know what the author is thinking. Hahaha,I guess it's aimed at a gay audience.
No it wasn't and it was a horrible choice. Game went from being pretty great to right into the trash. I can only imagine how much of this is going to be inserted into the other characters. Can't wait to be forced to watch the other girls get fucked by random men! I honestly expected her route to be using money to get her to fuck the mc only, but I guess the creator has a netorase fetish and decided to force it onto the player. I honestly don't get why any of this wouldn't be optional or just make the character avoidable since she got utterly ruined without warning.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
For every god damn action we need play that cany crush like gameplay. ''Take a nap!'' oh you dont say? Then why dont you play some cany crush for this action?!

Screenshot_8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Parasonical
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes