Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Man this update blows. An entire minigame about making Ochaco blow guys. Really disappointing for a game with a harem theme. Yuk.
unfortunatly i have to agree, not to happy about that direction so there should be 'prostitution' tag added to it since this is the patch that caracter is going to take, i thoght the money outlet will be use for the mc not to get other dudes off; hell, during that minigame they got more action with her that the mc ever did :\ [and judeging by how i think it will progress more "options" will appear for thous dudes during the gloryhole events]
hope this is not the patch for the rest of the characters, i'm not a fan of "used goods", that's why i don't rly play brothel theamed games
as far as H content goes i knew it was prty much only Ochaco, since it was called Ochaco’s spotlight update, but this wasn't what i had in mind :\

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
unfortunatly i have to agree, not to happy about that direction so there should be 'prostitution' tag added to it since this is the patch that caracter is going to take, i thoght the money outlet will be use for the mc not to get other dudes off; hell, during that minigame they got more action with her that the mc ever did :\ [and judeging by how i think it will progress more "options" will appear for thous dudes during the gloryhole events]
hope this is not the patch for the rest of the characters, i'm not a fan of "used goods", that's why i don't rly play brothel theamed games
as far as H content goes i knew it was prty much only Ochaco, since it was called Ochaco’s spotlight update, but this wasn't what i had in mind :\
They might as well let Mineta get sucked off if they werr going to go that route.
Ochaco is in the low tier of my list so I can kinda live up with it but the momment Midnight or Tsuyu get such treatment i will reevaluate that.
And yeah brothels dont have any appeal to me and makes me mad that they are so common around even in games not about them.

This update makes no sense? The game is about building a Harem but you're sharing your supposed "girls" with random guys?
Well, that was disappointing.
Thats the average western dev mentality. Can only hope that patrons throw a fit and they get that removed. But given the work put into it and that patrons probably got updates talking about it makes me think its unlikely.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Man this update blows. An entire minigame about making Ochaco blow guys. Really disappointing for a game with a harem theme. Yuk.
Wait really? Its not optional? If so thats utter trash.

They might as well let Mineta get sucked off if they werr going to go that route.
Ochaco is in the low tier of my list so I can kinda live up with it but the moment Midnight or Tsuyu get such treatment i will reevaluate that.
And yeah brothels dont have any appeal to me and makes me mad that they are so common around even in games not about them.

Thats the average western dev mentality. Can only hope that patrons throw a fit and they get that removed. But given the work put into it and that patrons probably got updates talking about it makes me think its unlikely.
I figured based on the fact that didn't happen, that the author wasn't going to do something awful like this. I guess I'm probably not going to go back to supporting it then. I don't play games to cuck myself with whoring out a girl. It's not a harem if you're sharing.

Last edited:

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
its not too bad a game i like it but its some times bit hard with puzzles ,, in game money doesn't come fast enough either ,, iv not yet looked where the save games are held

looked save games 0 save games found i saved 11 times iv not yet lean how saves can be saved
lpooks like 11 is limit crap for save games at least on Renpy games there auto save and numbers 1 to way higher im used to play fallout 4 on steam i saved hundreds of times
so it looks like after 12 they auto gone deleted 1 by 1 to there only 11 save games bloody crap don't like that at all
its no oner i dont play many games like this i save lot in Renpy games
Bugger i just learnt the scroll on mouse goes down all saved there in scroll

so far no one bothered tell me nothing

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes