Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I was curious to test this game, but no fullscreen + crappy resolution is an abomination in this day and age.
Didn't even go past the menu screen...
the nwest version that i shared with you on page 12 has fullscrean (no idea why it took soo long to finaly get one but alas we got fullscrean :)) )

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
the nwest version that i shared with you on page 12 has fullscrean (no idea why it took soo long to finaly get one but alas we got fullscrean :)) )
Yeah didn't see that and I was a bit too hasty with my post it seems ^^

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
This point is not reached is not obvious, but since, to avoid being filled with more of the same ...
That the code of the gallery will not be put here, since it is not known or if even someone knew it they would not put it here.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
I just can't seem to find the right sequence during the date with tsuyu. Does anyone know what the correct questions are?

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Also, there's a bug after the date that makes the rest of the game unplayable... It just stops at baku's mom scene and does nothing.

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
Hello! New to the game, haven't played yet. Is there enough content to check this out or should I try back at another date? Thanks!

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes