Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
So complaining about the change of direction a game in a review isn't valid criticism? Lel. That basically makes the review system here utterly worthless. That basically just leaves, game has thing I like upvote reviews, only basically.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
So complaining about the change of direction a game in a review isn't valid criticism? Lel. That basically makes the review system here utterly worthless. That basically just leaves, game has thing I like upvote reviews, only basically.
Part of the problem is people are misappropriating the term because of assumptions. Had this come up in a different thread with similar stuff and there was a very good explanation of what is and what isn't NTR.

That and I'm left to assume it was a single line sentence in place of a review which isn't acceptable.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Part of the problem is people are misappropriating the term because of assumptions. Had this come up in a different thread with similar stuff and there was a very good explanation of what is and what isn't NTR.

That and I'm left to assume it was a single line sentence in place of a review which isn't acceptable.
I looked at them, there was more than one and they were more than a single sentence. As for if its NTR, it's netorase, which is a category of it.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I looked at them, there was more than one and they were more than a single sentence. As for if its NTR, it's netorase, which is a category of it.
Looked it up, cause that's a new subcategory to me.
The situation doesn't really fall into that category when taking in the full situation, but at a basic glance I can understand why people would jump to that conclusion.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
news:

"""""

Hello everyone,
We just wanted to let everyone know that the latest update of Hero Cummy is being moved into the polish and testing phase. Soon you will be able to discover what it is like to party with Mina and to get to know a different side of Momo. For this update we wanted to try to focus a bit more on the types of choices the player can make and then different outcomes it can lead to. So once again we will be anticipating feedback on how players feel about being offered different routes within a scene. We really appreciate everyone's continued support and are excited to get the new update out to you soon. Please keep an eye out for the release of Hero Cummy v.06 sometime next week!
As always, please feel free to l hang out on our Discord server and leave your feedback:
Hello everyone,
We just wanted to let everyone know that the latest update of Hero Cummy is being moved into the polish and testing phase. Soon you will be able to discover what it is like to party with Mina and to get to know a different side of Momo. For this update we wanted to try to focus a bit more on the types of choices the player can make and then different outcomes it can lead to. So once again we will be anticipating feedback on how players feel about being offered different routes within a scene. We really appreciate everyone's continued support and are excited to get the new update out to you soon. Please keep an eye out for the release of Hero Cummy v.06 sometime next week!
"""""

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Hero Cummy v0.6 downloads

WIN:

MAC:

Android:

it's almoust 3 am here so i haven't got the time to test the new update gone check it out tomorrow

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
so what's new in this version?

Hello everyone,
The Cummy Studio team is happy to bring you Hero Cummy v0.6! Please enjoy Mina and Momo’s spotlight update as our Hero gets to know them a bit better and potentially get “closer” with them than he ever expected. Do your best to discover all of the possible ways for the night to unfold. This update also comes with an update to our gallery to help make things more manageable and to allow players to keep track of the scenes they have yet to unlock. We are excited to hear what you think of the latest update, so please don’t hesitate to leave feedback for us. Also be sure to let your voice be heard by participating in the next character spotlight poll!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
news:

"""""

Hello everyone,
As always, please feel free to l hang out on our Discord server and leave your feedback:
Hello everyone,
"""""
If in the future updates we can have a choice to keep all the girls for ourself than it would be great, they are too good to share to anyone but only us the MC of the game and only us alone can fuck them

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes