Casseh

May 12, 2018
Funny how the game has the 'NTR' tag when the developer says that this isn't a Harem.
So which is it? Are we meant to keep the girls to ourselves and we were forced to get cucked or are the girls not ours in the first place, making the NTR tag invalid?

slazy

Feb 19, 2018

Hello everyone,
The Cummy Studio team is happy to bring you Hero Cummy v0.6! Please enjoy Mina and Momo’s spotlight update as our Hero gets to know them a bit better and potentially get “closer” with them than he ever expected. Do your best to discover all of the possible ways for the night to unfold. This update also comes with an update to our gallery to help make things more manageable and to allow players to keep track of the scenes they have yet to unlock. We are excited to hear what you think of the latest update, so please don’t hesitate to leave feedback for us. Also be sure to let your voice be heard by participating in the next character spotlight poll!
Thank you!

zntr

Oct 25, 2019
stupid game system,why bother with the puzzle if i want to play this type i would play candy crush. what a waste of time and break the flow of the game

Reactions: NoshoesTrey

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Is this good and how much content is in there.
There's actually sex scenes with Mina and Momo, it's where the new content ended for me. (had one with Tsuyu in a previous update too)

This is one of those ride along VN where you just make some decisions to get positive or negative points with the many heroines. Besides that there's a candy crush like game for when the MC uses his mind control powers.

I say just give it a shot to see if you like the writing and the art.

Edit: For those stressing too much over the puzzle game, you can just use cheat engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stardust435

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if you have time limits in place you need to make sure the composition has a solution in place :/

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
theres only blowjob and u have to grind long for them,not worth it
So there's a blowjob and sex scene for both Mina and Momo as well as a 3 way for blowjob and sex with them:

For either girl, you have to select them in choices that either go on their side or compliments them as the preference over the other and you have to beat that girl in the mini game.

If you want both girls at the same time, you need to balance out the choices: Admit that you've drank before, say no to cutting class, compliment Momo's cosplay, say that Mina's kiss was better, and finally, beat both of them in the mini game. Otherwise if you don't balance the choices and favor towards one over the other, you'll only get a shared blowjob and only have sex with one of them.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes