RPGM Completed Hero, Don't Just Focus on Clearing the Tower [Final] [footman]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
what u mean? they are good for me. Which game has better feet then?
These feet are ridiculously over the top ultra super wrinkly. Like, comically wrinkly. I have never seen any foot fetish game draw them this wrinkly nor do any real feet look like that.
They don't look all that youthful or clean either.
Their size and shape is rather masculine.
Their skin is oddly discolored in various places across the foot. Like dev was trying for "realism" but ended up with "granny with cardiac problems" instead. I only developed such discoloration in my feet at age 40 (and that is early to develop those). But none of these women look to be middle aged or older.

as for which game does better feet... practically all of them. As I said, I have never seen feet this wrinkly.
I am mostly neutral on feet. I won't say no when a waifu offers footplay.
But I am not really what you would call a fan. So I can't remember off the top of my head the cutest set of feet I have fucked in an Hgame. Sorry.

But, even though I can't name the nicest ones, I can name much nicer ones. Just 10 minutes ago I got a foodjob scene in Harem in Another world. And a few hours before that in Natsumi Love story. And both had nicer feet. And IIRC neither was particularly exceptional in the foot department.

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
These feet are ridiculously over the top ultra super wrinkly. Like, comically wrinkly. I have never seen any foot fetish game draw them this wrinkly nor do any real feet look like that.
Their skin is oddly discolored in various places across the foot. Like dev was trying for "realism" but ended up with "granny with cardiac problems" instead. I only developed such discoloration in my feet at age 40 (and that is early to develop those). But none of these women look to be middle aged or older.

as for which game does better feet... practically all of them. As I said, I have never seen feet this wrinkly.
But I am not really what you would call a fan. So I can't remember off the top of my head the cutest set of feet I have fucked in an Hgame. Sorry.

But, even though I can't name the nicest ones, I can name much nicer ones. Just 10 minutes ago I got a foodjob scene in Harem in Another world. And a few hours before that in Natsumi Love story. And both had nicer feet. And IIRC neither was particularly exceptional in the foot department.
Tell me you're not a foot guy without telling me you're not a foot guy

Broker08

Aug 28, 2022

I agree with u, They have same feets and u were respectful.

People should respect Other's opinions.

But the game is good is Rich with feet content.

JACM40

May 6, 2017
Yep. They dropped both items after several fights.
Hey, thanks for the save, but also the one that starts with global needs to be shared. Any chance you could share them again? Finished the game a while ago before the final section was added and don't want to go do it all over again. Thanks!

stibbons

Nov 12, 2021
Hey, thanks for the save, but also the one that starts with global needs to be shared. Any chance you could share them again? Finished the game a while ago before the final section was added and don't want to go do it all over again. Thanks!
Sure. Here is all what my 'saves' folder contains.

Save2 - Elsa's Cross and Mona's magic mirror in the inventory.

Reactions: Romi20 and JACM40

Lucckyzera

Jan 18, 2022

They just spent a REALLY LONG time with their feet under water or something :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: harem.king

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hero, Don't Just Focus on Clearing the Tower [Final] [footman] - Compressed

I hope this works. Renaming all non latin folders was done manually, so there is a possibility for errors on my part.

Win [519 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Hero, Don't Just Focus on Clearing the Tower [Final] [footman] - Compressed

I hope this works. Renaming all non latin folders was done manually, so there is a possibility for errors on my part.

Win [519 MB]
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, man. Really appreciate the extra effort.

Reactions: Bob69

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Okay, do I get it right that the only way to advance is to repeatedly keep fighting the girl on the first floor?

Because if that's the case, this is the most boring, annoying game ever. That Pure Bliss attack is boring, slow, takes ages, starts a cutscene at takes a ton of health. Is there anything else than fighting her?

Janetaylor3333

May 20, 2024
Okay, do I get it right that the only way to advance is to repeatedly keep fighting the girl on the first floor?

Because if that's the case, this is the most boring, annoying game ever. That Pure Bliss attack is boring, slow, takes ages, starts a cutscene at takes a ton of health. Is there anything else than fighting her?
use nimble at the beginning of the battle. re-use every third turn.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes