Hong02

Jan 15, 2018
Fun game it's a shame the story was too short. Best girl is Konkon she is so OP one of her skill is an aoe insta kill which makes grinding so easy since you can kill the enemy in just 1 turn. I recommend reaching level 50+ before fighting the secret boss because he is extremely strong

megaoy

Nov 3, 2021
fun game too but wish netorare content was more than just one scene, while have like netorare when is well made, having it just to be option that not lead to alternate endings is bad design, personally for me be a good game if keep the netorare, it need to have A more than one scene, a least 2 or 3 scenes in each town and the replay variations, with can lead to alternate ending after defeat of demon lord, of courser the demon lord need her own sharing scenes

in same way is added more netorare content, it need increase the amount of harem/vanilla content, it could have some girl on girls scenes, or a least 2 or 3 group scenes with the last one be with all the girls

maybe in future i will try rant a bit about adding controversial content for just one scene or not having impact at end of the story

PS: sorry any bad English

Reactions: Hong02

memeeater345

Jul 13, 2023
Can someone suggest me similar game like this one where you are a male protagonist and you defeat female enemies which are added to your party?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can someone suggest me similar game like this one where you are a male protagonist and you defeat female enemies which are added to your party?
Monster Girl Quest would be right up your alley:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-2-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/

Monster Girl Quest is a VERY story heavy franchise so I HIGHLY suggest playing through the original VN first if you have not already:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-final-torotoro-resistance.609/

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes