CallousHayat

Dec 31, 2021
Dude did u create this? If so thank you.

My suggestion is that should've put it on a compiler like 7-zip or Winrar -IF- it's meant to be downloaded all at once.

It's inconvenience vs phones.

Well, I wouldn't say I made it. I just found out about it in this forum, where someone had asked where to find the save folder for this game, and after people kept asking for the save (I think they didn't want to play a little bit of the game to unlock memories or the path section), I just decided to share the save.

That is an excellent point. I've never thought about it. I'll change the download URL to reflect this. Thank you for informing me about it!

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Is this true? I've left Cecille's training as late as possible but I still get the Alba death scene. Can i save edit my way out of this?
This is kinda hard to explain, but there are 4 different routes you can pursue after corrupting Elena inside the cabin, them being:
1 - Sera's route - Fight with her at night and then break her curse.
2 - Cecille's route - Train her powers.
3 - Elena's route - Meet and pass the night with her.
4 - Erin's route - Meet Lavinia in the evening and train Erin's feminization.

Currently, you can finish those routes and continue playing on the same save because the game is incomplete beyond those routes ending, but on the next update onwards, it will only be possible to complete ONE of these 4 routes (No, you're not locking the romance out with anyone, if you're pursuing the harem ending) as they all lead to the climax of the arc (it being Erin and Mars battle). Alba's death only happens when you progress Cecille's route (her powers training) to the end. If you progress any other route, Alba's death is never going to happen because you chose another route over Cecille's one.

Reactions: d183

zawedxs

Aug 23, 2017
This is kinda hard to explain, but there are 4 different routes you can pursue after corrupting Elena inside the cabin, them being:
1 - Sera's route - Fight with her at night and then break her curse.
2 - Cecille's route - Train her powers.
3 - Elena's route - Meet and pass the night with her.
4 - Erin's route - Meet Lavinia in the evening and train Erin's feminization.

Currently, you can finish those routes and continue playing on the same save because the game is incomplete beyond those routes ending, but on the next update onwards, it will only be possible to complete ONE of these 4 routes (No, you're not locking the romance out with anyone, if you're pursuing the harem ending) as they all lead to the climax of the arc (it being Erin and Mars battle). Alba's death only happens when you progress Cecille's route (her powers training) to the end. If you progress any other route, Alba's death is never going to happen because you chose another route over Cecille's one.
Ah I see, I forgot there was a dev note explaining this. But Alba only appears if you progress cecille's route, correct? so currently there is no path where she lives

4.80 star(s) 267 Votes