mandragoora

Jul 27, 2023
i recomend that dev should use another theme music for his game
I love the music for this game however some scenes didn't had a fitting music to what i was experiencing.

For example one i particular is quite troublesome for me, i still can't swallow why the scene that Erin finally gets fucked by Mars the music is 'romantic' and since everything about Erin's feminization was all about carnal and sexual euphoria (at least that's what i got from the story) it didn't make any sense for me that it was 'romantic'. Everytime a make a playthrough that i had to pass that scene again i mute the game beforehand and put a more fitting song myself, i normally choose 'dark-sex-techno' from the game itself, way more fitting since i thought it conveyed a similar feeling when Elena finally submitted to Mars.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I love the music for this game however some scenes didn't had a fitting music to what i was experiencing.

For example one i particular is quite troublesome for me, i still can't swallow why the scene that Erin finally gets fucked by Mars the music is 'romantic' and since everything about Erin's feminization was all about carnal and sexual euphoria (at least that's what i got from the story) it didn't make any sense for me that it was 'romantic'. Everytime a make a playthrough that i had to pass that scene again i mute the game beforehand and put a more fitting song myself, i normally choose 'dark-sex-techno' from the game itself, way more fitting since i thought it conveyed a similar feeling when Elena finally submitted to Mars.
Because Mars wasn't engaging in the carnal and sexual euphoria as you put it, he was rescuing him from it. He was saving Erin and giving him back his dignity, replacing his humiliation with love and acceptance. It was the first time in Erin's life that someone unconditionally accepted him for who he is without any attached expectations and it was the first time in Mars's life that he managed to help someone without sabotaging them or himself, improving both of them together. It was a romantic and loving moment at the end of a very dark road for both of them.

holsterx

Jan 2, 2022
First off, i absolutely love this game - its my favorite adult game. period. Ive been a supporter of it.

But has anyone else noticed the artwork for the new scenes looks completely different? Did Nitro hire a new artist to help with workload?

I dislike the new art. Its not bad exactly... however it just doesnt fit. Also the new faces look frog-like. Its really jarring for me to see a whole new art style 3/4 into the game.

Nitro is a solo dev, he creates the story as well as the art - if nitro hired another artist to take on workload, i get it. But if thats not the case, dont fix what isnt broken.

What do the rest of you think? Am i being autistic or do i have a point?
Dude I agree 100%, nitro's art is usually so great with proportions but the new one looks jarring

user_uxdg2723

Feb 3, 2024
My only problem with music is some of them is really loud while others are too quiet. Nitro definitely should use normalization to the audio.

Last edited:

oklololol

Jan 26, 2024
Did I mess up with Yvet somewhere? I started working on Yvet at the start of the game, got to the point where the scene with her bent over in the woods kept repeating itself, progressed past the Elena arc (just came back into the group and all that jazz) and now I finally get new stuff with Yvet but she tells me I impregnated and broke her mom ...??? I never saw her mom or anything, did I mess up and miss a part of her arc?

Reactions: Blahbs

Blahbs

Apr 29, 2021
Did I mess up with Yvet somewhere? I started working on Yvet at the start of the game, got to the point where the scene with her bent over in the woods kept repeating itself, progressed past the Elena arc (just came back into the group and all that jazz) and now I finally get new stuff with Yvet but she tells me I impregnated and broke her mom ...??? I never saw her mom or anything, did I mess up and miss a part of her arc?
Same

Remains Unknown

Jul 24, 2021
I reset Gwen's quest line and did everything to progress, but now she keeps ignoring me. What do?
P.S. I've done everything the game has to offer except for her subplot. Does that have something to do with it?

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Just reading through comments and glad to see someone else felt the same. Cecille is the main offender for me though, it just felt off with her going from being someone bickering and bantering back and forth with Mars to being a full on sex addict and overall cruel/unlikable.
Cecille sudden shift personality to a sex addict is because she knew she can get stronger through having sex and she can no longer depend on Hero sharing power with her if she want to keep Hero lifespan from decreasing further. Also, i feels like Cecille is having some sort of personality meltdown from her hating herself when Mars is teaching her the "humility" lesson as a Maid.

Last edited:

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
One thing that would be nice is a cheat code to unlock Mihra if you're starting for 4.3. That black outline in the list of NPCs is rather annoying, even if you can unlock it through console.

CallousHayat

Dec 31, 2021
I saw someone with a full save with each event in each save, can I have it please?
(Updated It. Thanks to the NightToRepel Idea, I've turned it into a zip file.)

Here's the updated save folder. (Old one is on page 233)

*this time it shouldn't ask you for the password, but if it does, please let me know as upsidesalad did*

Also, after page 85, or should I say on it, the save is strange since in this update, Yvet's plot proceeded despite the fact that you didn't interact with her much. That's why it's there.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NightToRepel

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
Haven't played this game in a while. Does Cecille ever end up touching Erin sexual besides the footjob thing?

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
Google Drive

Here's the updated save folder. (Old one is on page 233)

*this time it shouldn't ask you for the password, but if it does, please let me know as upsidesalad did*

Also, after page 85, or should I say on it, the save is strange since in this update, Yvet's plot proceeded despite the fact that you didn't interact with her much. That's why it's there.
Dude did u create this? If so thank you.

My suggestion is that should've put it on a compiler like 7-zip or Winrar -IF- it's meant to be downloaded all at once.

It's inconvenience vs phones.

Reactions: CallousHayat

zawedxs

Aug 23, 2017
Is the yvette questline broken? After coming back from the cabin with Elena suddenly there's Alain and Odette (her mother apparently?) and Yvette is talking about having given birth already. Surely I'm missing something, can i fix this somehow?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oklololol

zawedxs

Aug 23, 2017
There is actually: Just don't train Cecille lol, if you follow any other route she is going to be alive.
Is this true? I've left Cecille's training as late as possible but I still get the Alba death scene. Can i save edit my way out of this?

4.80 star(s) 270 Votes