Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There is a choice in 5.0? I may be confused but the only "end" (i.e. back to Title Screen) was with Elena.
The other routes don't lead to an ending because our current saves aren't going to work properly, if at all in 0.5 which lets us explore all paths at this current moment without keeping multiple saves.
So the choice is going to be play the Sera route, the Cecille route, the Elena route, the Erin route, or a little bit of all of them and then pick an ending that will lead to the duel, or in Erin's case bypassing the duel. The last one will probably be the best way to get sex scenes with all 4 LIs and will probably also be the best way to get a good spread of points to put you on the harem path, assuming 0.5 saves carry into the future.

Reactions: InstaPrincess

Lolian

Feb 21, 2020
Look at my post above. You have to change the cult level to 5 and meet with Hilda at the brothel to see the new scenes. The gallery does not have all the new scenes fom the update.
There is a brothel? How the hell do you unlock it and where can you find it?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There is a brothel? How the hell do you unlock it and where can you find it?
Do the Gwen storyline until you don't get any more scenes with her. At night call Elena and the Exhibition minigame. Do that enough times and it will trigger a scene with Hilda and Gwen. Now you can go to the brothel when you call Elena at night.

Reactions: InstaPrincess

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Do the Gwen storyline until you don't get any more scenes with her. At night call Elena and the Exhibition minigame. Do that enough times and it will trigger a scene with Hilda and Gwen. Now you can go to the brothel when you call Elena at night.
I was completely unaware those scenes exist. Thank you! I will have to try to get them starting from 4.3 then. I played from the start with 5.0 and all of the side quest lines stopped working along the way. I wonder how he means to fix that eventually...

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
I just start a new game and use the Paths 0.4.3 to get all the NPC stories and scenes. Using existing saves from previous versions often gets buggy with incomplete games.
Yeah, I will do that. But I did not have any existing saves. I started a new game with 5.0 and they still bugged out.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
so is there no other way to save alba? poor girl getting killed for nothing
There is actually: Just don't train Cecille lol, if you follow any other route she is going to be alive.

(Opinion/rant incoming)

Honestly, despite how sexy the scenes are, Cecille's route is definitely the worst for me (not worst on quality or story or anything like that, worst as in the one with the most chance of shit happening later on), I'd rather take Elena's route where Mars, Elena and Erin get absolutely fucked up in the head than giving power to the blonde bitch.

EDIT: After some shower thinking, my opinion changed a little. Elena's route is definitely more grim, I only just remembered that Cecille was kinda coercing Erin into attacking the village in Elena's route so yeah, Cecille's route is a little better, if only BECAUSE Cecille got fully subservient to Mars. That all said, my point still stands that Cecille is a bad BAD person (Lol, even the bad stuff that happened on Elena's route was her fault) and giving her more power is far from a good thing. Rant finished.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes