ben-san123

May 4, 2023
There's already a full harem route ending planned. You can run almost the entire route in one save and then just play the finale for the one you want to progress with. Harem ending is going to require a solid spread between all LI's points and that's probably going to be the best strategy to get that without cheats.
no i want to be able to get all the scenes in a single run that's why so make it so that we can do everyone's content before the erin fight and timeskip. that's what I want

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
no i want to be able to get all the scenes in a single run that's why so make it so that we can do everyone's content before the erin fight and timeskip. that's what I want
Are you just going to keep reposting this every 12 hours until I respond or something? At least you had the wherewithal to delete the earlier 2 posts before you made this one this time.
Anyway here, I think this is what you're looking for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What you want isn't the dev's vision of the game. It's easy enough to run all 4 paths, you can even get all 4 continuations from a single save as I described in the message you're quoting, and they'll converge in later updates into the full harem path. For now you have to make a choice, at least for the next update.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
What you want isn't the dev's vision of the game. It's easy enough to run all 4 paths, you can even get all 4 continuations from a single save as I described in the message you're quoting, and they'll converge in later updates into the full harem path. For now you have to make a choice, at least for the next update.
There is a choice in 5.0? I may be confused but the only "end" (i.e. back to Title Screen) was with Elena.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeroPartyMustFall-0.5.0Bugfix2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Aenys_Faelin

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There is a choice in 5.0? I may be confused but the only "end" (i.e. back to Title Screen) was with Elena.
The other routes don't lead to an ending because our current saves aren't going to work properly, if at all in 0.5 which lets us explore all paths at this current moment without keeping multiple saves.
So the choice is going to be play the Sera route, the Cecille route, the Elena route, the Erin route, or a little bit of all of them and then pick an ending that will lead to the duel, or in Erin's case bypassing the duel. The last one will probably be the best way to get sex scenes with all 4 LIs and will probably also be the best way to get a good spread of points to put you on the harem path, assuming 0.5 saves carry into the future.

Reactions: InstaPrincess

Lolian

Feb 21, 2020
Look at my post above. You have to change the cult level to 5 and meet with Hilda at the brothel to see the new scenes. The gallery does not have all the new scenes fom the update.
There is a brothel? How the hell do you unlock it and where can you find it?

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
There is a brothel? How the hell do you unlock it and where can you find it?
Do the Gwen storyline until you don't get any more scenes with her. At night call Elena and the Exhibition minigame. Do that enough times and it will trigger a scene with Hilda and Gwen. Now you can go to the brothel when you call Elena at night.

Reactions: InstaPrincess

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Do the Gwen storyline until you don't get any more scenes with her. At night call Elena and the Exhibition minigame. Do that enough times and it will trigger a scene with Hilda and Gwen. Now you can go to the brothel when you call Elena at night.
I was completely unaware those scenes exist. Thank you! I will have to try to get them starting from 4.3 then. I played from the start with 5.0 and all of the side quest lines stopped working along the way. I wonder how he means to fix that eventually...

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
I just start a new game and use the Paths 0.4.3 to get all the NPC stories and scenes. Using existing saves from previous versions often gets buggy with incomplete games.
Yeah, I will do that. But I did not have any existing saves. I started a new game with 5.0 and they still bugged out.

4.80 star(s) 269 Votes