SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Glad i am not the only one who is seeing a MASSIVE drop in writting quality, i have to be as honest as i can, artstyle aside (which is godlike) i am not impressed to be honest.

i havent fully gone to the entire content, but i have to say, the game suddenly became the classic "MC whit a big dick changes every woman because his dick is that big" not saying EVERYTHING was like that, the Jasmine content was decently good, but too quick and rushed out, YES, NPCS dont need to be as deep as the main characters but DO NOT THROW EVERYTHING IN A SINGLE PATCH, we all know Mars is eventually going to fuck everyone and everything sooner or later, but dont make it so quick and obvious.

The one thing that kept me interested in this game is how the main cast was able to completely resist Mars charms, Cecille basically ignored you entirely during the first Sera training session, and Sera did the same herself, and yes, real women once they get hooked they turn stupid just like Cecille did, but real women do not lose their personalities entirely, Cecille is absolutely an entirely different character, same whit Elena.

the ONLY character who has changed BUT keeps being the same is Sera (the one true Waifu lets be realistic here) and Sera content might as well have been the peak of this game, but i am fair, i dont hate the game in any way, i love it, i think this is the highest quality tier game in this site, so for THAT reason i dont want it to turn into another generic "MC whit big dick just fucks anything and gets away whit it"

i am willing to see an entire patch were Mars doesnt get to pull out his dick only to setup the characters.
Yeah, the dialogue and dynamic between Cecille and Mars early on was genuinely interesting, but now it's just "big dick sex sex sex" and I find myself skipping through Cecille scenes more often since majority of the time that's all those interactions devolves into. If the dev reads this I hope this is taken as feedback instead of whining, but if seeing mindless sex was the goal I think there are better mediums to find it than in this game. A good driving point(imo at least) was the dialogue, but now that's severely lacking since Cecille's character is essentially reduced to being cruel towards everyone else and horny for Mars. Cecille's content took a major downgrade.

Sera's content was nice though since her character stayed consistent and her arc felt more natural since she didn't just become sex crazed, even at the climax of her arc(as far as the content that's currently available goes) she still remained mostly the same.

Overall, I think this game is at its best when it's focused on dynamics between Mars and whatever character than just riding on the, "omg big dick demon must have sex" trope.

Reactions: Phosbestrock

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Interesting. Thank you. I started new from the start actually and Ivet's scene was stuck at the repeatable one at the tree. I did not advance beyond that. I will try your solution and see where that gets me. Thank you again.
Yeah I think that the tree scene loop is "normal", you just need to keep replaying it some times until Yvet gets pregnant (same thing happens with Julia, replay until pregnancy). If this is indeed normal, I don't think it is a good choice from Nitro, shit can confuse someone easily. It can also just be "wait some days until Yvet realises she's pregnant" but I never tested this, I just kept repeating.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Yeah I think that the tree scene loop is "normal", you just need to keep replaying it some times until Yvet gets pregnant (same thing happens with Julia, replay until pregnancy). If this is indeed normal, I don't think it is a good choice from Nitro, shit can confuse someone easily. It can also just be "wait some days until Yvet realises she's pregnant" but I never tested this, I just kept repeating.
I agree. It felt like "end of content" and even though I did replay a few times, it never advanced, so maybe the chance is low? Either way, it's not a good way to gateway your content. It's too ambigious.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Plus, the fact that there are scenes that DO just repeat forever, makes this a lot more confusing. I thought for the longest time something would eventually happen with Elena visiting the underworld, but no. nothing.

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
mac

PC

Changelog:
Hello everyone,

This latest version includes more bugfixes, 2 new H scenes that were cut last minute as well as gallery.

If you already finished the update and want to see the new scenes you need to rewind the cult progress a little bit. Use the following console command (shift+o):

cult_lvl = 5

First scene will show up as you spend time with Hilda, second requires doing all of Elena's jewel scenes then spending time with Hilda.

Please report any bugs you encounter

About next update
Like I mentioned before, the next update will have the duel with Mars/Erin as well as a unique animated H scene for each of the 4 main heroines (Ceci, Sera, Elena, Erin).

Let me know if you have ideas or things you want to see in those H scenes.

Thank you so much for all the support!

here you guys go

Last edited:

mandragoora

Jul 27, 2023
Just reading through comments and glad to see someone else felt the same. Cecille is the main offender for me though, it just felt off with her going from being someone bickering and bantering back and forth with Mars to being a full on sex addict and overall cruel/unlikable.

The whole thing with Yvettes brother was weird too. Not really sure what the aim is with giving him focus while
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but couldve gone without that. It kind of came out of nowhere and didn't choose any options that showed interest in that kind of thing afaik.
Honestly at this point you didn't realise this author is an yaoi enthusiast? The boy's obvious feminine curves show his masturbation comes from a deep desire to be in the place of his sister and mother, being a submissive female to Mars.

And as for me a huge yaoi enthusiast, specially in NTR stories, Yvettes' brother was one of the best things about this update.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Honestly at this point you didn't realise this author is an yaoi enthusiast? The boy's obvious feminine curves show his masturbation comes from a deep desire to be in the place of his sister and mother, being a submissive female to Mars.
Maybe it's just how I progressed things, but I unlocked the stuff with Yvettes brother, the femboy in Jasmine's basement, and hypnotized Erin around the same time so those yaoi interactions were introduced within a short span of each other out of nowhere from my perspective. The Erin stuff especially came out of nowhere because there was a devnote that specifically said you had to use an item from Helelle's shop to enable yaoi content for Erin, which I didn't use, but said content eventually came anyway regardless of using the item or not

And as for me a huge yaoi enthusiast, specially in NTR stories, Yvettes' brother was one of the best things about this update.
It's cool theres something for those that are interested, I just felt blindsided as someone who isn't interested in that. There were no dialogue choices that pointed towards things going in that direction so it caught me off guard.

angelsweep

Sep 7, 2023
Playing through this and feel like Cecille became extremely unlikable after the point she starts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kinda feel like later on in the story she loses what made the interactions between her and Mars interesting. She essentially just became horny and bitchy. I get some perspective changing things happen that triggers this, but she really is almost like a whole other character that's reduced to sex and bitching. Maybe it's just me lol.

I think Sera has been pretty consistent this entire time, so has pretty much everyone else from what I've seen. It's just Cecille that's like a whole other personality and has overall became less interesting for it imo. I think what makes Sera more interesting at this point even though she has way less interactions is that the changes with her character feels gradual and doesn't have a sharp turn like Cecille.

My first time going through this game so maybe I just chose wrong options and ended up here. For anyone that has done multiple playthroughs, is she like this in every path?

EDIT: Also, NTR usually doesnt bother me but gyatt I feel bad for the hero, thought it would be possible to hook him up with someone that wasn't a main heroine but he really is there just to suffer endlessly. Actually feel like a villain lol
I am letting it be because through the whole training scenes you see a lot of other facets of her character like the fear of abandonment. The last big event in her life was seeing the Goddess, the one thing she built her belief and life around, tell her the equivalent of "you are garbage, not any special by being a priestess i just picked you because you are fucked and i wanted to laugh, and you already messed everything up." That should've sent her into despair, so a lot of things read as a mix of excessive coping on her part by being a sexed up bitch, letting out a lifetime of contained meanness and whatever the horniness is doing to her body on top of the knowledge that sex DOES make her stronger in lore. Power is pretty much what she wants right now, by any means necessary.

This all goes to show in the end of her route with how scared she was at making Mars upset (= scared of being abandoned again) and the lengths she went to assure it doesn't happen, by making herself into an official property. It's the good ol' in servitude you are chained to me as much as I am to you. A better take at the whole character will probably made with more ease once the last arc is out.

jellyyson

Mar 28, 2024
My god this game is just way too damn crazy, i never would have though i found a game that suits me so much, i 100% will support this absolutely crazy game

fujisu299

Mar 24, 2018
mac
Mega

PC
Mega

Changelog:
Hello everyone,

This latest version includes more bugfixes, 2 new H scenes that were cut last minute as well as gallery.

If you already finished the update and want to see the new scenes you need to rewind the cult progress a little bit. Use the following console command (shift+o):

cult_lvl = 5

First scene will show up as you spend time with Hilda, second requires doing all of Elena's jewel scenes then spending time with Hilda.

About next update
Like I mentioned before, the next update will have the duel with Mars/Erin as well as a unique animated H scene for each of the 4 main heroines (Ceci, Sera, Elena, Erin).

here you guys go
what is the decryption key

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
mac
Mega

PC
Mega

Changelog:
Hello everyone,

cult_lvl = 5

About next update

here you guys go
lets goooo

Darthybaka

Jan 3, 2022
okay, so im confused. i installed the latest version and went to paths(the latest one being 0.4.3) Does this new update include scenes with knight Gwendolyn? i read the latest changelogs, it said that the newest version has some npc updates with elena as well but when i go to the gallery i dont see any update on the scenes (there are only scenes till the last update in the gallery). Is this a bug or something? or perhaps if i pay the latest path, ill unlock them gradually?

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

cult_lvl = 5

About next update

This is how you see the new content

Last edited:

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
okay, so im confused. i installed the latest version and went to paths(the latest one being 0.4.3) Does this new update include scenes with knight Gwendolyn? i read the latest changelogs, it said that the newest version has some npc updates with elena as well but when i go to the gallery i dont see any update on the scenes (there are only scenes till the last update in the gallery). Is this a bug or something? or perhaps if i pay the latest path, ill unlock them gradually?
same couldn't see anything new

4.80 star(s) 269 Votes