Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Amazing game lol, didn't expect it being that good.
My only gripe was for Elena I wish the game followed gameplay similar to other 2 heroines, that part felt like a complete VN
Same. I want to play, not just read.
Edit: not saying that part was bad, I actually enjoyed it and made me change from "I came here to fap" to "I came here for the story". Still, it would have been good to enjoy the same training we did to Sera and Cecille.

Last edited:

Weebgears

Jul 31, 2022
Uooh. Played few hours and realy enjoying this game but dont want to spoil too much before full release. Hope best for developer. Also if that possible hope for steam release too~ Will patiently wait for full game~

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Edit: not saying that part was bad, I actually enjoyed it and made me change from "I came here to fap" to "I came here for the story". Still, it would have been good to enjoy the same training we did to Sera and Cecille.
Felt very much the same, the story was great and loved seeing her slowly break (big LOL the two times she used her middle finger on "camera") but yeah having the player train her between scenes would have been ideal.

Dev might add that in later considering we do harrass her a few times at the start of it.

Reactions: Maneoo and OP007

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Scroll down and click ignore, it will skip the error line and play the rest
I forgot to say it, but no. When I clicked "ignore" it appeared the same error over and over again. I just started a new game and it worked

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
Amazing game lol, didn't expect it being that good.
My only gripe was for Elena I wish the game followed gameplay similar to other 2 heroines, that part felt like a complete VN
Felt very much the same, the story was great and loved seeing her slowly break (big LOL the two times she used her middle finger on "camera") but yeah having the player train her between scenes would have been ideal.

Dev might add that in later considering we do harrass her a few times at the start of it.
Nitro has already said a long time ago that Elena's training is all just a placeholder. It will be like the others in a future update whenever that is, so.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Nitro has already said a long time ago that Elena's training is all just a placeholder. It will be like the others in a future update whenever that is, so.
Yeah I know. That doesn't quit the fact that I still would like it to be like the others NOW. Still I won't make pressure because dev is working and I know it, but let me have my desires.

Mgothlover

Sep 30, 2022
View attachment 2450881

Overview:
The evil demon hordes have risen once again led by the Demon King and so the Hero and his allies are trying to thwart their advances.
You play as such ally, but you have a big secret. You've been sent by the Demon King as a spy in order to destroy the Hero's party from within.
Will you be able to pull it off? Or will you fail in your mission?​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-22
Release Date: 2023-03-08
Developer: Nitrolith - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.3 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hello
I've already played the game once when it was in 3.5 i think and i have some questions
1:do you have a discord server for the game?
2:how can i support you?
3:are you planning to do a port apk for Android? I've played the game on a laptop but it has been destroyed and i want to play the game again
4:have you made up your mind about turning the hero into a trap(no pressure would love it either wat)
5:not really a question but i think the game is awesome lots of love

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Hello
I've already played the game once when it was in 3.5 i think and i have some questions
1:do you have a discord server for the game?
2:how can i support you?
3:are you planning to do a port apk for Android? I've played the game on a laptop but it has been destroyed and i want to play the game again
4:have you made up your mind about turning the hero into a trap(no pressure would love it either wat)
5:not really a question but i think the game is awesome lots of love
1. The discord link is right there in the post you quoted, dude.
2. The patreon link is right there in the post you quoted, dude.
3.The way the UI is set up for a big screen, I wouldn't count on it.
4. There will be options to turn the hero into a femboy, turn him female with magic or not pursue him at all.

NearBlueX

Dec 5, 2018
Can someone help me i been stuck at cecile second curse phase i fill the meter but cant progress it is there something i need to do?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Can someone help me i been stuck at cecile second curse phase i fill the meter but cant progress it is there something i need to do?
The trigger for the peeping event is bugged from what I've seen you'll need to search here for the fix as there are a few including an old post by me.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes