Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Is this route split (especially the second and third) or is just more like adding different LI relationship points?
The relationship points are the route split. They determine which route you end up in. Harem ending is having the points be relatively equal among the girls.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
The relationship points are the route split. They determine which route you end up in. Harem ending is having the points be relatively equal among the girls.
Thank you! I'm just a bit curious since after the girls met the now pregnant Elena the relationship points of both Ceci and Sera don't change no matter which path I choose (Ceci being 50 and Sera being -100), so I haven't seen any differnce yet.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Thank you! I'm just a bit curious since after the girls met the now pregnant Elena the relationship points of both Ceci and Sera don't change no matter which path I choose (Ceci being 50 and Sera being -100), so I haven't seen any differnce yet.
I think those are different. The relationship points you see in the stats menu show how much the girls like mars.
The relationship points that show up in choices determine how much mars likes the girls. The rps for how much mars likes the girls determines the final route.

• Wow
Reactions: NeoEros

Himeya Jun

Aug 30, 2020
I love this game, I have been searching for some good netori games and this one is a jackpot. The story is not bad, the art is unique and hot.
I hope there will be more content for Elena since I feel her story was really rushed, can't wait for the update

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This game is really good and the art just adds to the degeneracy of it all but have not been able to progress without using the universal renpy mod.

1st block in progression was the peeping, the normal event just doesn't fire for me no matter what I do, I restarted multiple times and even tried starting with 2.3 like someone else suggested, I also tried an old fix by the dev with the console command but that just ended up crashing the game after 1 training session.

For those in the same situation what I did to progress was use the universal renpy mod, access its functions (alt+m) and turn can_peep into True but this makes you miss a few events unfortunately :(

2nd block in progression was finding a way to hide the queens horns, once again I could only progress with the universal renpy mod. I thought the issue could be because you can't access the shop in the first version of the game but even starting with patch 2.3 it still wouldn't fire. My solution was jumping to the event where you hide her horns but this bypasses idk how many events.

For those that can't find a solution and want to do what I did to progress, access the renpy mod and search for horn under the label/scenes options and press jump. It will take you to that scene and unlock it.

You can still understand the game even skipping the blocks like I did but it does suck, I advise unlocking gallery and viewing any gallery events you missed but haven't found a way to view the non gallery events that were missed.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Help me man, which option should I choose?, I'm afraid my choice is wrong and will have a bad impact on the story. View attachment 2578452
Top for an optional bad ending, Cecille for Cecille path, Sera for Sera path and balance for harem or one of the other LIs.
Doesn't affect anything atm and by the time it does there's a good chance we'll need to do a restart anyway. Just pick whichever you want.

Reactions: Andromeda16

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Fuck me this is annoying, what to do after having to wait for heros mom to arrive?
I've zipped past a lot of days, can't do anything. I think MC is supposed to take cecilles virginity next but nothing triggers.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Fuck me this is annoying, what to do after having to wait for heros mom to arrive?
I've zipped past a lot of days, can't do anything. I think MC is supposed to take cecilles virginity next but nothing triggers.
I think a couple of days if I remember right.
I haven't heard of anyone getting stuck there before, but I can see how it can be confusing. You can trigger the scene manually by opening up the console with shift+o and putting in this command:

auto_event_bag.append("h_performence_after")

Afterwards just skip time and it should trigger the next scene.

Reactions: Overlord070

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I think a couple of days if I remember right.
I haven't heard of anyone getting stuck there before, but I can see how it can be confusing. You can trigger the scene manually by opening up the console with shift+o and putting in this command:

auto_event_bag.append("h_performence_after")

Afterwards just skip time and it should trigger the next scene.
Thanks that did it, starting from the beginning I've gotten stuck quite a few times actually but could figure out how to get past it with the universal renpy mod but this one I was stumped.

Reactions: nitrolith

AozoraWeiss

Apr 27, 2023
im stuck at 'finding no subject to talk about,' and I don't want to go to v0.2.6 cause I might miss some scenes and dialogues. i redownload the game from the zip and started from v0.2.3 but still encountered the problem
edit: I went back just do this shift+o then sum_event_bag_prio.append("p_sum_1_sp_2")

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes