Aug 8, 2021
But Vi never was with the hero...?
Not Vi, Cecille. In the scenario I speculated, the world would still see Cecille as a proper priestess but Erin as the unworthy hero.
Mars would be the 'True Hero' who took his wife(Cecille) back from the unworthy and used his powers to defeat the demon king once and for all(at least that's what it would appear to people should my scenario play out).

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
What's the current progression of the story? Has it reached the halfway point? I just start playing it today but I'm really curious about how much I can corrupt both Cecille and Sera now.

DragoHunter57

Aug 25, 2017
What's the current progression of the story? Has it reached the halfway point? I just start playing it today but I'm really curious about how much I can corrupt both Cecille and Sera now.
I believe we are at the halfway point, but only Nitro knows to be honest. For the status of both Cecille and Sera? Well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Almost, kindof. As far as I know the plan is to have 3 acts. The first act is mostly finished. We are 1 update into the 2nd act. The second act is more open and what we currently have in it is mostly sera focused. The dev wants to finish act 2 by the end of the year, though I think that's quite ambitious. The third act will most likely split up into various routes favouring either a specific girl or a harem route based on whether the player favoured a girl in act 2.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Game is superb but I'm stuck.

I can't progress at ceciles 2nd curse break, MC keeps saying he doesn't have any subject to talk about, I've done this for ages now and it's always the same.
I think I'm done with the queens dates since I no longer get an option so not sure what to do.

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022

I can't progress at ceciles 2nd curse break, MC keeps saying he doesn't have any subject to talk about, I've done this for ages now and it's always the same.
I think I'm done with the queens dates since I no longer get an option so not sure what to do.
I had the same error, it seems that if you spend many game days the game get stuck and you can´t advance, i recommend you that you go to the main menu choose paths and play since 2.3 version to not miss the any event.

Hishi8

Jul 20, 2022

Visit Lavinia & finish the talk first..

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I had the same error, it seems that if you spend many game days the game get stuck and you can´t advance, i recommend you that you go to the main menu choose paths and play since 2.3 version to not miss the any event.
I tried starting at 2.3 and it just ends up being the same.
Not sure what I'm doing to trigger this but I'm basically going on dates with the queen in the evening and training cecille at night and eventually the dates end and i get the same "dont have a subject to talk about" at night.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Almost, kindof. As far as I know the plan is to have 3 acts. The first act is mostly finished. We are 1 update into the 2nd act. The second act is more open and what we currently have in it is mostly sera focused. The dev wants to finish act 2 by the end of the year, though I think that's quite ambitious. The third act will most likely split up into various routes favouring either a specific girl or a harem route based on whether the player favoured a girl in act 2.
Thank you! I just finished corrupting Elena, and I have to say it's a loooot of contents in just one act already.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Is this route split (especially the second and third) or is just more like adding different LI relationship points?

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes