Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
I feel like at the current pace the game should be done by the end of the year. Damn I sure am gonna miss this

RnJ4

Apr 28, 2018
isn't that there is too much pillow talk between curse stage 1 to 2? I mean you can easily break the curse in 1 or 2 times of training but that pillow talk seems endless

Last edited:

tikkaywala

Jan 20, 2023
I have a problem, i was playing through the game and after you come back from the queen mission, my game got stuck. the message box was frozen on the screen. so even tho the game was running, i couldnt do anything because of the box. any help

Lotan27

Sep 30, 2020
It will be a mix of events. It will wrap up the stories of the NPCs (except for Gwen/knight lady). Introduce new NPCs that will be used in this arc. And Finally, Elena, Sera and Erin will get a scene each.

So mostly wrap-up/set-up which is why I want to release this update as quickly as possible.
what?? no event for knight lady??.
it seems like i have to wait for another update..

RDAS

Dec 13, 2020
Soon this month.

Thanks for the help, really appreciated!

I don't have a clean save (ironic I know).
But the public release which was released a few weeks ago has gallery unlock. Since it doesn't seem to have been uploaded here, here are the links:

PC

MAC

Thanks, glad you've enjoyed the game.
Yeah, that scene is unlocked in the memories, you can't view it from within the game any other way. After it tells you it's unlocked, you're supposed to see it in the memories.

I was experimenting to see if I can create something interesting that way.
i Cant find the gallery when i click on memories simply says i cant wake up

Aug 9, 2018
isn't that there is too muck pillow talk between curse stage 1 to 2? I mean you can easily break the curse in 1 or 2 times of training but that pillow talk seems endless
I kind of appreciate that. The first stage is emotionally the most difficult and there is the greatest need for a variety of "pillow talk" scenes, but it's also when you have the least options available to you, so I'm glad you can just max it in 1 or 2 sessions and then after that just skip the minigame entirely and just watch the relationship change nice and gradually until Stage 2 where there's more to actually do in those scenes.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
It's funny, Mars does these horrible things and it's admitting that he impregnated women and left them to fend for themselves that pushed me into disliking him. Left a bad taste in my mouth and it's not one of those "well he's suppose to be a bad character" sort of moments.

I think it may be because child abandonment feels more real and it reflects a particularly scummy sort of personality, it taints any care he claims to have for others.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
It's funny, Mars does these horrible things and it's admitting that he impregnated women and left them to fend for themselves that pushed me into disliking him. Left a bad taste in my mouth and it's not one of those "well he's suppose to be a bad character" sort of moments.

I think it may be because child abandonment feels more real and it reflects a particularly scummy sort of personality, it taints any care he claims to have for others.
I'd say that the story has been pretty good at making it clear that Mars is not a good person. His actions are explainable, most people would get pretty fucked up if they had to go through what he has, but they're not justifiable. As long as the story continues avoiding portraying him in any good light, i'm okay with it.

Reactions: gart578

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I'd say that the story has been pretty good at making it clear that Mars is not a good person. His actions are explainable, most people would get pretty fucked up if they had to go through what he has, but they're not justifiable. As long as the story continues avoiding portraying him in any good light, i'm okay with it.
The series drops moments of him showing that he has a conscious all the time, I could only really tolerant an unrepentant monster protagonist in a story that doesn't take itself seriously.

This wasn't whether he was good or bad, just my personal distaste for something he's done, it's made clear he cares about people but for me that's tainted by the children he's left behind.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The series drops moments of him showing that he has a conscious all the time, I could only really tolerant an unrepentant monster protagonist in a story that doesn't take itself seriously.

This wasn't whether he was good or bad, just my personal distaste for something he's done, it's made clear he cares about people but for me that's tainted by the children he's left behind.
Mars is the product of his creation. Gotta remember, he was raised by a misanthropic psychopath who wanted to break Mars and make him spread his brokenness to everyone he came across as if his mind is a contagious disease. It's not that Mars is inherently bad, it's that he needs to unlearn just about all of his life lessons to develop from his current point of badness. Mars is a victim of unresolved generational trauma, and until he can resolve that he's going to continue spreading it.

Reactions: Uriel ☁ and lnppo
Aug 8, 2021
His actions are explainable, most people would get pretty fucked up if they had to go through what he has, but they're not justifiable. As long as the story continues avoiding portraying him in any good light, i'm okay with it.
I agree. Although, his descendants would have a different opinion of him depending on his legacy.

What if his usurping of the soyboy from his title of hero inadvertently causes the Demon king/Chosen Hero cycle to end or at the very least cause a massive period of peace without a demon king?

I think that regardless of what his offspring and their mothers think of him, their children and their children's children will just not care for whatever fucked up actions Mars did while alive and will only paint him in a good light.

Rather than the evil demon who infiltrated the hero party and jeopardized Mankind's last hope, he was the true Hero who took power and his rightful wife away from an unworthy Hero and ended the reign of a demon king for the next few centuries/millennia.

It's depressing af, but it's what I can see happen if he ends up betraying the demon lord and kills him in the last moment(I stopped reading the story after momma got fucked hard by Mars so I am still unsure of what the direction story is going but this is my guess where the story is headed based on the snippets I read in between faps).

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes