May 20, 2022
Also is there a gallery?
Main characters that have content on the sandbox are Cecille, Sera and the Queen. At a certain point during morning you will have to disturb Cecille's and the hero's date so the plot doesn't stagnate. Also yeah there's a gallery, but if I remember well there are Sera and Lavinia scenes missing. Everything else should be there (once you've played through it).

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

zen9o

Sep 12, 2017
After playing trough it, lasting impression is that it was a inspired work. as well as more content than i anticipated (took me 16h) The writing was very good and even made me laugh at times. Really like this artstyle for the scenes too.

Played from the beginning and got stuck on the loop before second curse break (peeking content, last scene seen was holding hands), I suspect this was caused either by taking too long by doing all of the dates first or doing something out of order, like doing the park scene before planning to do it with Sera post dungeon exploration. Either way the scenes progressed by reloading and then cheating the curse full.

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
It seems like I'm stuck. The story doesn't progress anymore and I have no idea what I should do. Also, it seemed like some events were happening in the wrong order.

May 20, 2022
It seems like I'm stuck. The story doesn't progress anymore and I have no idea what I should do. Also, it seemed like some events were happening in the wrong order.
I believe you didn't interrupt Cecille and Erin date when you were told so. You have to do it so Sera can have some time with Erin. That, or you forgot to visit Lavinia.

Last edited:

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
No, I do believe I did both those events. I had a small event with Sera talking to Erin during His and Cecille's date, and I got to Lavinia litterally everyday just in case, I did get a date with her in the village at one point for some reason.

May 20, 2022
No, I do believe I did both those events. I had a small event with Sera talking to Erin during His and Cecille's date, and I got to Lavinia litterally everyday just in case, I did get a date with her in the village at one point for some reason.
Then you did the same I did, I don't know the issue. I can give you a save tho, what was the last scene?

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes