Kysou

Aug 5, 2017
Love the game, love the story, but I noticed during night training - right before I milk Cecille in front of Sera - if I fill Sera's curse bar, the game crashes. If I don't fill it up, I can keep going with the story. Cecille's curse bar is already filled, in case it matters.

Can't wait to finish the story, I love the banter too.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Love the game, love the story, but I noticed during night training - right before I milk Cecille in front of Sera - if I fill Sera's curse bar, the game crashes. If I don't fill it up, I can keep going with the story. Cecille's curse bar is already filled, in case it matters.

Can't wait to finish the story, I love the banter too.
Don't bother filling Sera's curse meter, her curse break happens much later.
You can ignore Ceci's as well, as her curse break is triggered after reading through the story far enough.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Don't bother filling Sera's curse meter, her curse break happens much later.
You can ignore Ceci's as well, as her curse break is triggered after reading through the story far enough.
I found a way to go around that, after you filling her bar just switch back to cecile and finish the mini game and it wont crash.

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
Opened up an old version of the game and to my surprise saw some characters I ain't seen around before. Has Mihra and her gang always been hanging out in front of the rooms or did I just discover a bug

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
This game does not tell anything what you should do. People claim that but no. One night you are with the blonde girl and all of a sudden the scene ends with the brunette. After that you can't advance.

Game is broken. It even says in it, ''if you grind more you will get stuck''.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ofdimaelr

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
This game does not tell anything what you should do. People claim that but no. One night you are with the blonde girl and all of a sudden the scene ends with the brunette. After that you can't advance.

Game is broken. It even says in it, ''if you grind more you will get stuck''.
Is the game going to be linear or kind of sandbox where you can go for the girl you want and not the other one ?

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
That climax scene with Sera, oh man, for the first time I actually felt really conflicted for coming between the hero and her. Such a sweet scene between them and if there was a choice at that moment, I don't know if I would have chosen to have sex with Sera.
Best first time sex scene among all the LIs so far.

May 20, 2022
Also is there a walkthrough by any chance ?
It's long enough, will take you hours if you read every dialogue. You won't have to do anything for the most part, and if you are tired of grinding then just use the cheats. It doesn't change a thing. But be aware of some dialogues, if you don't do what you have to do you might enter in a loop or miss scenes. However, if you enter the loop you can just choose to start the game from an update (click on paths at the title screen), but you may miss some content. Overall it's pretty straight forward, you won't have to think much.

Also I recommend you don't use the "Actions - breakfast" option until the last update because it's a code malfunction and it will spoil you some content. And don't bother with the NPCs, they don't have content yet (next update they will).

hibro1

Jul 7, 2020
Okay makes sense, so who should I talk with the knight the main girls sera and Cécile and the queen ?

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes