areanvs

Jul 8, 2020
I got to 20 million corruption but the next event won't trigger, anyone know what else I need to do?

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Any other games or anything similar to the art and animations like this ?

I just love the art of Cecile and other milf character ahhh they are just marvelous

Help!

Reactions: byedark
Sep 8, 2021
I like the game, I just have a problem with how it doesn't seem to care what exactly you've done sometimes.

A) If you've played the game, you know what the queen dates are and have done them. Or at least, if you've played the game and aren't me. I forgot about these dates and just kept doing training. My mistake, but the game didn't seem to really care either way. Instead of reminding me to do them, or even forcing me to do them since they're important to the main story, the game just continued on as though I had. So now all of a sudden the queen is in mf love with me, has a human alter ego, and the entire party knows her/sahs she's my gf and I have 0 clue what's going on.

B) I reached the part with erin's mom before finsishing all the dialogue with iris. When I came back, the game seemed to just assume I had, as now she was completely submissive and her dialogue was finished. I couldn't even use the paths thing to recover it, because her question blocker 'complete more of the main story..' doesn't seem to be actually based off how far in the story you are, but how many major events the game counts you go thru in a single playthrough. So of I used paths to skip to Cece's second break event for example, the iris blocker doesn't measure that as me being that far into the game, but rather having only literally played thru 1 major event. Side note: was it just me or did the part with erins mom not hit the same as the rest of the game. It felt super linear, (the entire game is sorta linear, but at least it doesn't feel that way), and ik there's supposed to be a game there instead of that scene viewer thing, but I still would've much preferred her route been more like the others. Eventually it just came off more like I was stuck there instead of her lol.

C) Why the hell can you use "actions" the entire game? That shouldn't be a thing, since it takes place off in the future. As someone who went into the game blind, it spoiled erins mom, Cece's late game outfit, and Sera's no ponytail look.

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
The games in progress my friend, your 1st point is valid, a reminder or something would be nice. But point 2 is being handled by next update and point 3 was literally just implemented and serves as a placeholder for future content.

Sep 8, 2021
Valid asf

Ian tryna shit onna game or nun, I actually think this might be top 10 for me rn, just some points I wanted to bring up after finishing the game. I did notice updates came out p quick, so I'm glad stuff is getting handled so fast

Reactions: Ahhjksio

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
C) Why the hell can you use "actions" the entire game? That shouldn't be a thing, since it takes place off in the future. As someone who went into the game blind, it spoiled erins mom, Cece's late game outfit, and Sera's no ponytail look.
What are "actions"? I've played this game for a while and I don't know what you mean. Not ruling out clinical insanity for me yet though

Sep 8, 2021
What are "actions"? I've played this game for a while and I don't know what you mean. Not ruling out clinical insanity for me yet though
LOL

Nah ur not insane yet. If you click on vi, you can choose to preform an "action" (currenty limited to breakfast with sera, with obvious plans for breakfast with other girls too/many other actions). I won't spoil what you do in an action, but its sort of a mini game that leads to scenes. Rn you can click on the action at any point in the actual game, (hence my complaint that u can get spoiled), but since the action itself takes place during the most recent sera training arc and relates to it, you can't actually finish/play the action until you reach that point. All you get are some intro cutscenes, then ur blocked from going any further.

According to Bigboat actions were literally just added, so if ur an og its not suprising you missed it.

Last edited:

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
Nah ur not insane yet. If you click on vi, you can choose to preform an "action" (currenty limited to breakfast with sera, with obvious plans for breakfast with other girls too/many other actions).
I forgot thats how the breakfast scenes were triggered. Yeah those shouldn't be available until act 2. I'm sure that will get changed with the next update though. The developer is pretty good about bug fixes

DjSilverRemix

Jul 2, 2022
good evening, excuse me, but I want to know if someone has the translation hero party must fall in Spanish to the current version 0.4.3 please, I beg your help

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

TehGameDide

Jul 22, 2019
I thought the update was literally going to be one scene...

I have just spent two hours reading and was only probably 2/3 through the new cutscene (very rare for me to read anything)

also cecilles "clit cage" lol

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes