kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
1: How is that an "Actually"?

2: Why would she not have her own ending? She got the most interesting concept of them all. While the rest are simply perverted or in love, she is both plus she litterally wants to cause genocide. That's more interesting than any other possible ending. You would litterally become the murderer of an entire race.
1. How is that not an "Actually"?

2. Lavinia is still a supporting character no matter how interesting concept she is. The main characters are Cecille, Sera, and Erin. They are the ones you will make choices with to determine the ending.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
1. How is that not an "Actually"?

2. Lavinia is still a supporting character no matter how interesting concept she is. The main characters are Cecille, Sera, and Erin. They are the ones you will make choices with to determine the ending.
Because i was referencing a harem ending, nothing about a personal ending.

Yeah, I know, it does not make it less of a shame.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Because i was referencing a harem ending, nothing about a personal ending.

Yeah, I know, it does not make it less of a shame.
If you care that much about about Lavinia then you could dm the developer here directly. He does monitor the thread. If enough people care then you could get your wish.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The main characters are Cecille, Sera, and Erin.
It has been some time I followed the dev process of the game but I believe Elena is part of the harem as well. If she gets her own ending/s I dont remember but I hope so.
So asking about lavinia was not that far fetched.

Lavinia will be integrated in one of Cecilles ending though and to be honest I can live with that.

Edit: Vi does get her own ending as well iirc

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes