Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
The game lost focus the moment the hero's mom entered the story. The story shifts are jarring and off putting. The tone shifted from making the main girl fall for you to whatever mess it is now.
I think that was the point, corrupting both Sera and Cecille was going really well but the hero's mom arriving changed the whole dynamic, so that made the Mc take a drastic measure and "break" her, but i would argue that after that the game goes back to just chilling and breaking the girls(barring the really dark bad end), i think from now on it will be a smooth and not as dark ride

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
I got good news and I got bad news.

Good news? There technically is, which I found after some digging, (probably too much digging tbh).
https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-party-must-fall-v0-4-3-nitrolith.100153/post-7721556

Bad news? It's version 2.3 from a year ago. I've already requested the original porter to update it, with no response. I also took matters into my 'own hands' and requested two other different porters make a current port in their request threads. Wills didn't respond, so I deleted my request for him (didn't wanna make two outgoing requests at the same time) and sent a new one to estrada, who did add it to his workload/queue. That's probably gonna take a hot minute to get done though, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

A bit more possible bad news: When I downloaded that outdated port, everything seemed fine at first. However, when I got to the training mini-game, my taps just stopped doing anything. I think that means it's broken, but idk if it's just me or an actual bug. If you do download it, tell me if it works for you, K?

- From your ally Shaggy, who really wants a working android port for this game
I'm not sure if it works now but you could play the previous versions in android using joiplay. And the training mini-games could be played if u selected use legacy versions in the joiplay settings.

Jun 4, 2018
The game lost focus the moment the hero's mom entered the story. The story shifts are jarring and off putting. The tone shifted from making the main girl fall for you to whatever mess it is now.
Relax friendo, its lost focus because the creator has to juggle adding story and getting releases out so people don't lose interest. That should start to be cleaned up after a few releases.

Feb 22, 2022
it feels like the new scenes are all over the top perverted with characters making ugly faces and whatnot. Some of it can be good to emphasize scenes but if every scene becomes like that I'm kinda losing interest

deadvalentine

Jun 8, 2022
Is there any links or menus to access the soundtrack? Some of the lewdest scenes of this game had the most ill-fitting soundtrack that just made it so fucking hype I literally couldn't focus on the lewdness.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Nah, the only one who has shown an active interest for you to get more girls will not be in the harem.
Actually the developer has said in Discord if I remember correctly while Lavinia won't have a route or her own ending, if certain requirements are met, she will be part of Cecille's ending.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
To be clear, you have a choice of Erin being a girl or femboy with the main difference being what he looks like but the Erin content is not skippable.
You're mistaken, Nitro has said a number of times that Erin is an optional love interest who's path opens up after the harem path opens. On the harem path you get the choice between no romantic/sex content with Erin, sissy content with Erin, or fem content with Erin.
You're mistaken, on the harem path he's an optional LI. From what Nitro's said after the harem path opens we'll get a choice between sissy Erin, fem Erin, or no sex/romance content with Erin.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Actually the developer has said in Discord if I remember correctly while Lavinia won't have a route or her own ending, if certain requirements are met, she will be part of Cecille's ending.
1: How is that an "Actually"?

2: Why would she not have her own ending? She got the most interesting concept of them all. While the rest are simply perverted or in love, she is both plus she litterally wants to cause genocide. That's more interesting than any other possible ending. You would litterally become the murderer of an entire race.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I've been enjoying this game more than I thought I would. I don't what it is, but I've never played such a good one.
It's also the only one I ever consistently participated in its Patreon. Usually I like one, but after one update I just move on.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes