m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The game lost focus the moment the hero's mom entered the story. The story shifts are jarring and off putting. The tone shifted from making the main girl fall for you to whatever mess it is now.
It feels like the game before the arrival of Elena and after are two different games.
Scenes have become darker, characters and their behaviour have changed, the scale of the story has increased, and so on.
The focus shifted from careful corruption and manipulation to humiliation, breaking and training.

For me, the game has not become worse (maybe a little), but it has become different. And I don't really like it.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
It feels like the game before the arrival of Elena and after are two different games.
Scenes have become darker, characters and their behaviour have changed, the scale of the story has increased, and so on.
The focus shifted from careful corruption and manipulation to humiliation, breaking and training.

For me, the game has not become worse (maybe a little), but it has become different. And I don't really like it.
To be fair, most NTR stories like this usually end once the deed is done, and the corruption of the feMC is finished. I see what you mean that the game has changed, but i'm not sure how it could be instead without being boring. Personally, i enjoy Hellele's wild ride.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Sometimes while playing, in some scenes, I find myself thinking that perhaps the author originally conceived the game as a full ntr, with Erin as mc.
I don't really like ntr, but given how twisted the author's mind is, this kind of story would be a wild ride

Jul 1, 2022
man this update end with cliff hanger,i wanna see more interaction between sera and mars and even if the new update come i am assumming the other content are gonna be added first.Then the interaction would have to wait for a long time.RIP.

Sep 8, 2021
Is there an Android port for this amazing game
I got good news and I got bad news.

Good news? There technically is, which I found after some digging, (probably too much digging tbh).
https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-party-must-fall-v0-4-3-nitrolith.100153/post-7721556

Bad news? It's version 2.3 from a year ago. I've already requested the original porter to update it, with no response. I also took matters into my 'own hands' and requested two other different porters make a current port in their request threads. Wills didn't respond, so I deleted my request for him (didn't wanna make two outgoing requests at the same time) and sent a new one to estrada, who did add it to his workload/queue. That's probably gonna take a hot minute to get done though, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

A bit more possible bad news: When I downloaded that outdated port, everything seemed fine at first. However, when I got to the training mini-game, my taps just stopped doing anything. I think that means it's broken, but idk if it's just me or an actual bug. If you do download it, tell me if it works for you, K?

- From your ally Shaggy, who really wants a working android port for this game

Reactions: Vanic and Nastys

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So, i think we finally got a teaser about FemErin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(got this from some cross promotion on patreon: )
Unless thats the second hero we see in the bad end. Does look more like Erin though.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
So, i think we finally got a teaser about FemErin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(got this from some cross promotion on patreon: )
Interesting find, though it makes me wonder about Lavinia. She is trying to turn him into a masochistic bitch if not feminizing him completely. Precisely what Cecille does, unintentionally or not, I'm not sure at this point. I think she needs some development, she became a cuckquean out of nowhere, unless that too was part of her trick, who knows. Her character is unclear and she seem to have the same goal as Cecille at the moment. She needs to be developed more.

RedYosh1

Feb 17, 2018
Interesting find, though it makes me wonder about Lavinia. She is trying to turn him into a masochistic bitch if not feminizing him completely. Precisely what Cecille does, unintentionally or not, I'm not sure at this point. I think she needs some development, she became a cuckquean out of nowhere, unless that too was part of her trick, who knows. Her character is unclear and she seem to have the same goal as Cecille at the moment. She needs to be developed more.
I think Lavinia's role in this act is to manipulate Cecille into feminizing Erin, Cecille never wanted to turn Erin into a girl, she thought the curse was only a spell that put some type of "chastity cage" on him, nothing more.
So probably, we will only see some development in Lavinia's character, when we get to Erin's route in this act.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I think Lavinia's role in this act is to manipulate Cecille into feminizing Erin, Cecille never wanted to turn Erin into a girl, she thought the curse was only a spell that put some type of "chastity cage" on him, nothing more.
So probably, we will only see some development in Lavinia's character, when we get to Erin's route in this act.
Let's hope so, everything she has done has had an air of confusion. Is she friends with Cecille or not? Does she get aroused by letting other people have sex with her "boyfriend" or is it an act? I hope we will see her develop, she is an interesting character who I see as having been wasted as some sort of Cecille 2.0

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Let's hope so, everything she has done has had an air of confusion. Is she friends with Cecille or not? Does she get aroused by letting other people have sex with her "boyfriend" or is it an act? I hope we will see her develop, she is an interesting character who I see as having been wasted as some sort of Cecille 2.0
I don't think Lavinia is too complicated a character. It's pretty obvious that she's 100% devoted to Mars, will do anything to gain his favor and doesn't care if he's involved with other girls as long as she's a part of his life.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I don't think Lavinia is too complicated a character. It's pretty obvious that she's 100% devoted to Mars, will do anything to gain his favor and doesn't care if he's involved with other girls as long as she's a part of his life.
That I know, but they way she acts makes it very hard to discern what is an act and what is the truth.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
That I know, but they way she acts makes it very hard to discern what is an act and what is the truth.
I think she's just genuinely happy to be out in the world. While she does use her friendship with Cecille and toying with Erin to help Mars I don't think that means she doesn't enjoy spending time with either.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes