Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
We need a poll to determine who is the best girl.
My vote goes to Vi, it's criminal that she has almost no scenes.
At least one repeatable scene would be necesary considering her diet.
But yeah her caring and mischevious nature and the fact that she's Mars' partner in crime gives them a unique relationship that is probably the most genuine of the story.

DippyFresh5784

May 30, 2022
By eye measuring i didnt see Mars that tall, maybe 6'3
I tried using the image of ceci minmaxed and tried using some height comparison chart I found and made it line up with the image and that's what I came up with. I used Erin as the comparison since he's at the halfway point of mars chest and assumed he was 5ft and ended up with mars being 6'5. I can't really see Erin being shorter than 5ft but he also can't be 5'4 because then I end up with Mars being a 6'9 NBA player.

Mar 16, 2019
Mars's skintone fluctuates from scene to scene, sometimes he's fully black and sometimes he's just tanned. Since the game seems to be in "medieval" times then yes being fully black in a white country would stand out but having tan skin would be the average. It wouldn't be noticeable at all. The average person worked outside all day. Being pale was a sign of nobility and wealth.
whos the black haired girl in you headpat gif? I know cecille and the girl from that cohabitation game but not the black hair one

Sep 30, 2020
Mars's skintone fluctuates from scene to scene, sometimes he's fully black and sometimes he's just tanned. Since the game seems to be in "medieval" times then yes being fully black in a white country would stand out but having tan skin would be the average. It wouldn't be noticeable at all. The average person worked outside all day. Being pale was a sign of nobility and wealth.
Good observation, and you are right, but its was pretty ambiguous at the beginning if he was actually black or tanned.

Now at least we know he is tanned.

Sep 30, 2020
I tried using the image of ceci minmaxed and tried using some height comparison chart I found and made it line up with the image and that's what I came up with. I used Erin as the comparison since he's at the halfway point of mars chest and assumed he was 5ft and ended up with mars being 6'5. I can't really see Erin being shorter than 5ft but he also can't be 5'4 because then I end up with Mars being a 6'9 NBA player.
He could be, Mars has been going around dunking babies in women and families left and right.
But are Mars Jordan's fake? that's the real question.

• Haha
Reactions: Omunkulo
Sep 30, 2020
Nah Helelle definitely hooking him up with top notch shit, only the finest of drip for a champion of Helelle.
Someone please make an edit giving Mars the Maximum drip possible, that is the only way he can become the new Demon Lord.
I thought he used magic to wear a blackface disguise
He is as black as the plot needs him to be, he can say the N word and also give you white babies, this is why Mars is the most powerful character.

Hjuryl

Jan 21, 2023
hey, i started playing this game in the latest version, i want to know how we know that we've reached the end of the game in the current update, because i'm stuck now after sera told the hero party she's going to marry mars, have i reached the end of the current update or is there still some story?

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
hey, i started playing this game in the latest version, i want to know how we know that we've reached the end of the game in the current update, because i'm stuck now after sera told the hero party she's going to marry mars, have i reached the end of the current update or is there still some story?
Thats all for the main story but there is some more story you can get from the NPCs

Hjuryl

Jan 21, 2023
If you enjoy the pillowtalk scenes do them, if you don't skip. It will proceed to curse break after all are done.
thanks for the answer, i was just worried that i was just repeating the same scene and i'm actually didn't, and i really enjoyed the pillowtalk scene, it was fun watching ceci get teased by mars after the training and the vibe is so calming im actually fell asleep once lol

Hjuryl

Jan 21, 2023
Thats all for the main story but there is some more story you can get from the NPCs
ahh i see thx dude, i tho i got stuck or somth, (i try to skip days to see maybe there's some scene will appear and there's not, i really can't wait to see mars beat erin and get lovey dovey with sera infront of him lol)
for the npc story for the current update i think i already finnish all of them too

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes