destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
The point of that picture is to show the contrast between her public figure of a saint and her private one.
That's why places like her crotch and armpits are overexposed.
That's a classic pose in japanese doujinshi.

Sep 30, 2020
Ribs aren't in your belly.

And the issue isn't Cecille being chubby or anything...she just looks anatomically wrong. Look at her armpit and the way it connects to her chest and the rest of her waist. I don't think a human being can look like that. Sometimes nitro's art really looks off.
Actually i realized something, her neck is popping out of her right shoulder rather than the middle of her clavicles, which makes the entire thing look off.

But personally my issue (and this is just me, i love the work of Nitro this is only what i think) but what makes the drawing not click is her feet, her feet looks like sausages, at least her fingers, they are pretty weird, and Nitro can draw feet well in general, but this time they look like balloons.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ribs aren't in your belly.
1. the bottom ribs are in the middle of the belly (well, to the sides of it). roughly halfway between belly button and the bottom of boobs/moobs
2. belly fat extends beyond the belly itself and reaches both sideways and upwards towards the chest. Allowing it to cover ribs.

The fact is, you can see the ribs of really skinny people, and you can't see the ribs of obese people.
This hair splitting you are doing about the definition of the words "belly" and "rib" doesn't change the fact that "seeing ribs and six pack" is not a given for a human. And being fat hides them

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
1. the bottom ribs are in the middle of the belly (well, to the sides of it). roughly halfway between belly button and the bottom of boobs/moobs
2. belly fat extends beyond the belly itself and reaches both sideways and upwards towards the chest. Allowing it to cover ribs.

The fact is, you can see the ribs of really skinny people, and you can't see the ribs of obese people.
This hair splitting you are doing about the definition of the words "belly" and "rib" doesn't change the fact that "seeing ribs and six pack" is not a given for a human. And being fat hides them
I like how you just ignored the entire rest of that comment and focused on pedantry, but I'm splitting hair. I don't care 'bout your belly on the chest or ribs in the stomach man, I just find the art off is all. Hell my issue has never even been seeing ribs, at no point did I state that. It's about the inside skeleton not being imagined as a limitation properly thus getting weird shit like whatever Cecille's shoulder is in that picture.

And no...you can't consider the chest part of the fucking belly just because you have the very last ribs on the sides going down or becuase you have fat on the chest. By the same argument so are my arms, because they hang down all the way there. Or maybe my legs are also my belly too because there is fat on there. This entire argument is pointless and will get removed by mods.

"the front part of the human trunk below the ribs, containing the stomach and bowels.
"his fat belly stuck out over his trousers"

Here's the oxford definition of the belly. I'm done with your stupid, infantile shit. Blocked.

Actually i realized something, her neck is popping out of her right shoulder rather than the middle of her clavicles, which makes the entire thing look off.

But personally my issue (and this is just me, i love the work of Nitro this is only what i think) but what makes the drawing not click is her feet, her feet looks like sausages, at least her fingers, they are pretty weird, and Nitro can draw feet well in general, but this time they look like balloons.
Yeah I had mentioned the feet being off in the first comment about all this. I'd also mention Mars' dick looks like a photoshopped tack-on rather than a part of his body lol.

For what it's worth this is one of my fave games on this site, and I don't imply nitro is a bad artist at all...just that he doesn't spend equal effort. Some of his scenes in the game are very well done.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxstreptococoxx

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I think he had said that he(she?) Will have the biggest booba after becoming a female. Like even bigger than Ceci's Max transformation, right?
nitrolith
Don't think I've ever said that. Won't be completely flat but nothing big either.
I tried drawing Erin with big breasts when I was doing sketches with different outfits, doesn't suit his image.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Don't think I've ever said that. Won't be completely flat but nothing big either.
I tried drawing Erin with big breasts when I was doing sketches with different outfits, doesn't suit his image.
It might be cool to have a scene with bimbo Erin tho, making him way more sexier than the rest for a moment would be interesting

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I like how you just ignored the entire rest of that comment and focused on pedantry, but I'm splitting hair. I don't care 'bout your belly on the chest or ribs in the stomach man, I just find the art off is all. Hell my issue has never even been seeing ribs, at no point did I state that. It's about the inside skeleton not being imagined as a limitation properly thus getting weird shit like whatever Cecille's shoulder is in that picture.
You did not initially bring up ribs. But look back and see what the argument was:

post 1: kiki013 brought up the ribs and 6 pack as explicitly the reason why she looks weird.
post 2: you responded with agreeing she looks weird without explaining why.
post 3: I replied to both of you explaining fat covers both the sixpack and the ribs
post 4: you told me I am wrong about ribs because ribs are not in your belly (implying fat cannot cover them). You also said the rest of the anatomy bothers you.
post 5: I told you you are wrong about ribs and fat.
post 6: post quoted above where you claim you never talked about ribs and I am putting words in your mouth.

You absolutely did talk about ribs.
Not in your very first post where you simply did not explain what bothers you.
But in your second post (post 4 in the argument). citation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You also in that post clarified that this is not what really bothers you.
What bothers you is the armpit anatomy. I... don't agree.
But I focused on addressing the ribs issue because that was something that is far more objective and easily proven.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes