Goading

Jul 24, 2023
What an incredible game so far Nitrolith. Great writing, realistic complex characters and an engaging story. I have honestly struggled to put it down, it’s been that engrossing. You have serious talent and should be very proud of your work.

I see that you’ve mentioned previously that there will be several endings for each heroine, as well as a harem and a bad ending. Is Lavinia considered a heroine who will have her own unique ending? I ask because she doesn’t have a status page so it doesn’t feel like she is right now. She practically forced herself onto Mars and didn’t give him much choice in starting the relationship, but now they are considered together she has taken a more passive role. I would love to see an ending where Mars slowly falls for her and she gets to finally live her dream of happiness after a life of pure misery. I know you’ve planned an ending with Lavinia and Cecille together, but to deny her an ending solely for herself would be almost criminal, her level of loyalty and love for Mars matches Sera’s for Erin (at least initially) so she thoroughly deserves it in my opinion. I implore you to consider doing a pure Lavinia ending, assuming that’s not already in your scope.

I’m patiently looking forward to the next update and seeing where the story leads. The fact that you have a clear plan in place and you’re not winging it really makes me excited, I doubt the endings will be disappointing considering just how wonderful a job you’ve done thus far. The fact that you’ve made this all by yourself only increases it’s magnificence. Thank you for creating such an engaging and enjoyable game and keep up the fantastic work.

Last edited:

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
For those waiting for an update like me, I found another game (and it's completed!) which might scratch the HPMF itch.
https://f95zone.to/threads/record-of-asturion-war-redux-v1-062-harold.169150/

It's a completed redux version of a game which was abandoned by the original dev. The game is split into 2 parts. In the first part, you play as a typical fantasy hero, collecting girls to his party. In the 2nd part, you switch MC, where you play as the villain, stealing and corrupting the first MC's girls.

The cast is big and the game is surprisingly lengthy. It is not as deep as HPMF, but it's pretty well done IMO.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
when you want to make 6 games in one game. you got an amazing story and scenes ruined by buggy shit and minigames. because yes, everyone LoOoOoOvE minigames.

I recommend people to play the game as it is full of quality degen content.

Morester

Dec 26, 2021
Does Sera's content end after marrying her? Or my game is bugged and I can't get a trigger for a new story scene?

Last edited:

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Love the game, the story is top notch and the characters well realised. Very human in their reasons for hentai debauchery.

Would love the ability to either antagonise or befriend Erin over the course of the game. A huffy fledgling to take under my wing and mold as his "wingman". Betrail by a guy who makes it hard to hate him would really add to the NTR sting.

I also would love to be able to pull him to the demon side with the promise of becoming the Alpha male he wishes to be, or atleast the alpha cock he always wanted. I want to have him join me in dicking down these mad demonic and holy goddesses (and their accolade, secret final boss Cecile) and show this world there's a third option. One where the chaos balances the order. Where loss is can be a possitive learning experience. Where the way of Mars can teach one how to grow into stronger men. Leave him the girl(s) you're less interested in maybe, knowing that they found pervy happiness. With Mars has continued access to her as the true Chad among Chads, of course.

In short I want to the girls to be able to control and help corrupt the little twink, via his new monster cock he doesn't have the will to control himself.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
how do you unlock the scenes with Mihra? i have all the other scenes, but i don't know how to trigger her event

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
Alright guys, maybe the spamming of "update?" can slow down. I'm sure the like 15 dudes before you asking the exact same question half a page above you will bless the rest of us with some notification when the eventual update drops.

Sep 30, 2020
Love the game, the story is top notch and the characters well realised. Very human in their reasons for hentai debauchery.

Would love the ability to either antagonise or befriend Erin over the course of the game. A huffy fledgling to take under my wing and mold as his "wingman". Betrail by a guy who makes it hard to hate him would really add to the NTR sting.

I also would love to be able to pull him to the demon side with the promise of becoming the Alpha male he wishes to be, or atleast the alpha cock he always wanted. I want to have him join me in dicking down these mad demonic and holy goddesses (and their accolade, secret final boss Cecile) and show this world there's a third option. One where the chaos balances the order. Where loss is can be a possitive learning experience. Where the way of Mars can teach one how to grow into stronger men. Leave him the girl(s) you're less interested in maybe, knowing that they found pervy happiness. With Mars has continued access to her as the true Chad among Chads, of course.

In short I want to the girls to be able to control and help corrupt the little twink, via his new monster cock he doesn't have the will to control himself.
Even tho i find that idea to be the healthiest option for Erin, the reality is that Erin is so fundamentally fked genetically and was destined to be a cuck and a simp, that i would bet if you did that the Goddess would unironically doom the world.

But for any other characters NOT destined to suffer in such a way it could be possible, but the thing the game is showing is how Mars KNOWS how to fully please women better than any men in the game up to this point and it makes sense, the dude was groomed into being a manipulative seductor, even if Erin magically grew into a chad for some reason, the women would still prefer Mars, that is just how it is.

I would find more interesting that other guy was Mars wingman, but not Erin, Erin is so extremelly screwed by the Goddess, if you ever do something the Goddess doesnt like to him, its likely you just combust spontaneously.
Also im PRETTY sure Cecille cursing him completely destroyed Erin from ever becoming more masculine, if you read the lore, the dude is absolutely ruined.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes