Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
You don't seem to have understood what I wrote. My reply wasn't targeted at you in particular but it was addressing the point claiming that all devs don't meet deadlines, which is false. It was spoken generally and not targeted at anybody in particular.
Proceeds to shittalk Nitrolith. Good self-awareness!

Edit: I also like how my facepalm has triggered you so much that you decided to do the same on ALL MY comments on this thread. What a loser

shaymus.yazen

Mar 21, 2023
You don't seem to have understood what I wrote. My reply wasn't targeted at you in particular but it was addressing the point claiming that all devs don't meet deadlines, which is false. It was spoken generally and not targeted at anybody in particular. Well except for Blizzard, cookie and other villains I guess, are you trying to defend them by any chance?

But yeah, judging from your reply, I bet if I had written that in your Discord, I would have been banned lol, lmao even. In the same way if I came to Blizzard's Discord and wrote about dark patterns in their games I'd be immediately silenced. I honestly don't know much about you, I haven't even been following the game all that much but just because you don't meet your deadlines it doesn't mean everybody else is like you.

" No need to shit on groups of people without understanding context and this thread isn't the right place to gossip about other devs work ethic anyways. "

What additional context is there in relation to what I wrote? There was a deadline. The deadline wasn't met. Somebody commented that nobody meets deadlines in this space. I addressed that.

TL;DR There are people who meet deadlines and there are those who don't. If they don't that's not necessarily their own fault, PLAYERS get what they deserve.

4c9.jpg

Abhorrent1

Aug 18, 2020
You don't seem to have understood what I wrote. My reply wasn't targeted at you in particular but it was addressing the point claiming that all devs don't meet deadlines, which is false. It was spoken generally and not targeted at anybody in particular. Well except for Blizzard, cookie and other villains I guess, are you trying to defend them by any chance?

But yeah, judging from your reply, I bet if I had written that in your Discord, I would have been banned lol, lmao even. In the same way if I came to Blizzard's Discord and wrote about dark patterns in their games I'd be immediately silenced. I honestly don't know much about you, I haven't even been following the game all that much but just because you don't meet your deadlines it doesn't mean everybody else is like you.

" No need to shit on groups of people without understanding context and this thread isn't the right place to gossip about other devs work ethic anyways. "

What additional context is there in relation to what I wrote? There was a deadline. The deadline wasn't met. Somebody commented that nobody meets deadlines in this space. I addressed that.

TL;DR There are people who meet deadlines and there are those who don't. If they don't that's not necessarily their own fault, PLAYERS get what they deserve.
Basically, You are eating free food and trying to gaslighting them for not giving fast enough

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

You're straight up shitting on the dev you wanted to defend. Can't make this shit up.

Reactions: Fart Thief

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
Baldurs Gate 3 is out, Bomb Rush Cyberfunk is out, Armored Core and Blasphemous 2 release tomorrow, Starfield in 13 days, Cyberpunk 2077 DLC with massive updates in 3 weeks.
What a compliment to Nitrolith that people are still here waiting restlessly for a solo developer to release the next update to a renpy visual novel.

also what a comfy time to be a gamer we're finally rising up we're all gonna make it

TK.85

Jan 20, 2023
Baldurs Gate 3 is out, Bomb Rush Cyberfunk is out, Armored Core and Blasphemous 2 release tomorrow, Starfield in 13 days, Cyberpunk 2077 DLC with massive updates in 3 weeks.
What a compliment to Nitrolith that people are still here waiting restlessly for a solo developer to release the next update to a renpy visual novel.

also what a comfy time to be a gamer we're finally rising up we're all gonna make it
One question Who is the black haired girl with the raised hand in your gif?

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
why are people angry?how much time has passed from last content update?
I dunno, a like 3 months I think. I just randomly thought "hey what's going on with this game, been a bit" and popped in to see a lotta people talking about the update time. Business as usual for games on this site I suppose

Reactions: Konius

Appleseed45

Dec 30, 2019
Nitro updates pretty consistently. It’s not like gunsmoke who uploads “late” every time with less content than promised. the update time coincides with the content included

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes