-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Maybe have the Hero kill the Demon King after a certain amount of in-game days and have that be another Game Over conditon.
Also maybe add an option for if you want to see bad ends or not. Just for people who just want to have a chill time and not think about pacing themselves to not get a bad end.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Also maybe add an option for if you want to see bad ends or not. Just for people who just want to have a chill time and not think about pacing themselves to not get a bad end.
Yeah, I'll see how to balance it when the time comes.

Thanks,

mehness643

Nov 30, 2021
If you're just done with dates for Lavinia, it means you're playing v0.2.3 content. A scene should trigger where Mars convinces Cecille to let the Hero peek on them at night.

It might be a bug that it didn't trigger. Try putting this in the console if that's the case:

sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2"
I tried to open console command but it won't open for the game - I'm a noob at this so maybe im doing it wrong. Not sure how to proceed. Is there any other way I can progress? This is slightly frustrating.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I think this is because of an old save. You need to load the game at the very last scene when the last update ended so it can define new variables.

I tried to open console command but it won't open for the game - I'm a noob at this so maybe im doing it wrong. Not sure how to proceed. Is there any other way I can progress? This is slightly frustrating.
You need to enable console first, you can follow this tutorial here: Enable console tutorial

axxrrl

Jul 12, 2017
Great game so far between the writing, music, and art. I genuinely enjoy the story. So far, I've been reading everything. All the characters are well written, and you make the hero just insufferable.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
God damn, this game is THE uncut diamond! I hope you will not drop this game and will make it shine
Thanks, yeah the game is a bit rough around the edges, I'll make sure to polish it as time goes on.

So wait, what are "specks"?
Specks are the fragments of the Hero's power that the heroines lose to Mars. I meant to use it as currency when getting things from Helelle. It's not yet implemented.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
That's good, I hope the game improves, a question is going to see a hole scene, I mean, like in the bathroom or the hero's room

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes