thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Sharing review in the forum for new lost sheeps. This already worked xd

4* Star Review
[ This game is tearing me apart. I have trouble falling asleep and getting up the next day after playing.
First of all. I needed 4-5 tries to finally stay with this game. I already downloaded it 1 year ago, but always ended up uninstalling for not knowing that to do and its.. "bad art". After finally understand how the game works and getting usind to the art, i stayed longer this time... and boi was i in for a trip.
The writing and pacing for this game is phenomenal. Its the 2nd corruption, slow burn game that I really enjoy so far and i have been readign and playing a lot in the last 2 years since i found this site.
I love half of the cast. the mc obivously, the priest heroine and the milf heroine character (im trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible) dont get me wrong the other characters are well written, but i just dont like the lewd themes they are representing.
The priest character was a bliss to corrupt and im digging her body, but.. the milf character was/is the highlight of the game for me. she is the hottest out of them all and breaking her was the most serious challenge i have faced in a game or doujinshi so far... a masterpiece of a mother character.. even tho im not a big fan of the toys and.. accessories she had later on.. but w/e

The early parts until "rebirth" of the milf character and a bit after that are top tier for me. but like I already said after continueing playing... the themes and genres that are explored me, started to actually.. scare me. I had serious trouble sleeping and was thinking a lot about the things that i read after closing the game.
Dont get me wrong, I love Netori, corruption, blackmail games to death, but... boy.. i think this actually scarred me a bit.. im probably just still a bit too vanilla for those things. Piercings and bondages are a serious turn off for me, BUT it was still toleratable, because I know that those are also markings of possessivness, which are also a important part in this game.
The problematic themes piled up after that.. *sigh*
Anyways.
The hero party must fall is a really well written, fantastically crafted and hot game. The dev is also very helpful whenenver someone needs help. (in his discord)
What else is there to say.. ah yes, the art. After you get used to it, its actually one of the hottest arts out there. The animations are so seriously lewd, that i was constantly excited and had to seriously held back relieving myself while playing, because I wanted to continue its story.
The animations for the mouth, tongue, fingers are so lewd already in the early parts that i instantly got hooked.
The art is changing sometimes. At one point it was really.. lacking for me, that i serious trouble recognizing the characters if i wasnt actually reading the plot or seeing their names on the dialogue box. But at some point it changes again and looks muuuuch better and the animations also improve a loooot.

Personally I like the world and would love for the characters to engage in less.. darker themed lewd acts, but I guess thats just what the game is... the more you progress, the deeper you have to fall..

To be honest, I would like to give it a 3*, because of so many themes and fetishes that leave me a bitter aftertaste playing. But because the lewd scenes that are up to my tastes were seriously sexy and enjoyable as hell, because of its great writing, having great animations and soundtracks - its still one of the best corruption/slow burn games that I have played.
- For the game it is trying to be, the executions deserves a 5* rating.
So unfortunately its a 4* only from me.
]
I'm glad you finally liked it :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_ and byedark

MilkMan97

Aug 9, 2019
I hate NTR. I absolutely hate it. I want you to know this right now.
However, I am in love with Cecille when she stops playing the pure priestess. "If you think about it, it's your fault because you're trash at seducing expired hags." Some of the best writing I've seen in a game in a while, even if the taste is bitter.

Reactions: Hello gayed

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
I hate NTR. I absolutely hate it. I want you to know this right now.
However, I am in love with Cecille when she stops playing the pure priestess. "If you think about it, it's your fault because you're trash at seducing expired hags." Some of the best writing I've seen in a game in a while, even if the taste is bitter.
this is not a ntr game though

• Hey there
Reactions: Hello gayed

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
Hi everyone!
Haven't been able to share much because I was so busy with the update.
There is quite a lot this time since many CGs are animated and there is more text than previous NPC update, maybe even more than previous updates...
I'll probably end up finishing by early next month with rushing and cutting some corners as usual.
In any case I want to cram as much NPC content as I can so next update I can focus on the duel H scenes.
I think the art also sees a bit of a bump in quality in this update, which will be nice to have in the duel H scenes next update. They're supposed to be the proper climax of the story arc.
That is all,
Any feedback I'm always here,
Thank you as always for the support!
Can't do it without you!
So the main story doesn't have that much left? Weird, seems to me like there's a lot that needs to happen before we get a proper ending to the story (Mars becoming the hero and then somehow defeating the goddess + breaking the circle and making demons and humans live in peace together). I hope it doesn't end up feeling rushed. And that we get some postgame content for a little bit more of fun.

MilkMan97

Aug 9, 2019
Having now played the full game, my opinions on cheating and the sub-fetishes displayed within have not changed. However, I love Sera. She deserves so much better than the terrible situation she lives in. Despite Cecille being the 'face' of the game and the one with the most exploration, she's the one I care about the most. I beg humbly for her happy ending.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
The patreon acquisition post is hilarious. F95zone is describe like an armless forum website, « culture » stuff ain’t mentionned nowhere nor how must of the stuff get here

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So... I've "unlocked" Cecille's training vaginal training after deflowering her, got the hero's mom pregnant and kinda broke the dark skinned girl and she calls me hubby now...

Is there a way to progress beyond that point? I can't interact with the dark skinned girl anymore no more training or anything and Cecille curse is maxed but there's no way for me to advance

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
WTF I woke up this morning excited because Patreon was buying this site. Now I can interact with some of the creators directly like Nitrolith so I can tell him how much I like playing his game for free here. But out of nowhere now I get the message now Patreon is backing out of the deal because their brain-dead executives did not understand how F95 site is? F95 management should sue Patreon and force them to complete the transaction like what happened with that Musky guy. It is only right!

I am so mad but I suppose it is not all bad. When I tried to get more information by clicking the link I was brought to a delightful song by Rick Astley. I suppose a first-year intern made a mistake with the link. I been hearing that song all day and now I know what song it is. I downloaded that song for free from another site and now can hear it whenever I want!

It is only the first day of April and all this drama is happening to me. What are the chances?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
WTF I woke up this morning excited because Patreon was buying this site. Now I can interact with some of the creators directly like Nitrolith so I can tell him how much I like playing his game for free here. But out of nowhere now I get the message now Patreon is backing out of the deal because their brain-dead executives did not understand how F95 site is? F95 management should sue Patreon and force them to complete the transaction like what happened with that Musky guy. It is only right!

I am so mad but I suppose it is not all bad. When I tried to get more information by clicking the link I was brought to a delightful song by Rick Astley. I suppose a first-year intern made a mistake with the link. I been hearing that song all day and now I know what song it is. I downloaded that song for free from another site and now can hear it whenever I want!

It is only the first day of April and all this drama is happening to me. What are the chances?
lol believing anything on April's first... there was a dude a couple pages back asking about why cheat engine suddenly had a coin system lolol

Reactions: byedark

vanderfick

Apr 4, 2023
Having now played the full game, my opinions on cheating and the sub-fetishes displayed within have not changed. However, I love Sera. She deserves so much better than the terrible situation she lives in. Despite Cecille being the 'face' of the game and the one with the most exploration, she's the one I care about the most. I beg humbly for her happy ending.
Genuine question and not trying to be a dick at all, but why play a game that is mostly cheating and those sub-fetishes? Sera is indeed best girl though.

4.70 star(s) 280 Votes