MilkMan97

Aug 9, 2019
I hate NTR. I absolutely hate it. I want you to know this right now.
However, I am in love with Cecille when she stops playing the pure priestess. "If you think about it, it's your fault because you're trash at seducing expired hags." Some of the best writing I've seen in a game in a while, even if the taste is bitter.

Reactions: Hello gayed

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
I hate NTR. I absolutely hate it. I want you to know this right now.
However, I am in love with Cecille when she stops playing the pure priestess. "If you think about it, it's your fault because you're trash at seducing expired hags." Some of the best writing I've seen in a game in a while, even if the taste is bitter.
this is not a ntr game though

• Hey there
Reactions: Hello gayed

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
Hi everyone!
Haven't been able to share much because I was so busy with the update.
There is quite a lot this time since many CGs are animated and there is more text than previous NPC update, maybe even more than previous updates...
I'll probably end up finishing by early next month with rushing and cutting some corners as usual.
In any case I want to cram as much NPC content as I can so next update I can focus on the duel H scenes.
I think the art also sees a bit of a bump in quality in this update, which will be nice to have in the duel H scenes next update. They're supposed to be the proper climax of the story arc.
That is all,
Any feedback I'm always here,
Thank you as always for the support!
Can't do it without you!
So the main story doesn't have that much left? Weird, seems to me like there's a lot that needs to happen before we get a proper ending to the story (Mars becoming the hero and then somehow defeating the goddess + breaking the circle and making demons and humans live in peace together). I hope it doesn't end up feeling rushed. And that we get some postgame content for a little bit more of fun.

MilkMan97

Aug 9, 2019
Having now played the full game, my opinions on cheating and the sub-fetishes displayed within have not changed. However, I love Sera. She deserves so much better than the terrible situation she lives in. Despite Cecille being the 'face' of the game and the one with the most exploration, she's the one I care about the most. I beg humbly for her happy ending.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
The patreon acquisition post is hilarious. F95zone is describe like an armless forum website, « culture » stuff ain’t mentionned nowhere nor how must of the stuff get here

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So... I've "unlocked" Cecille's training vaginal training after deflowering her, got the hero's mom pregnant and kinda broke the dark skinned girl and she calls me hubby now...

Is there a way to progress beyond that point? I can't interact with the dark skinned girl anymore no more training or anything and Cecille curse is maxed but there's no way for me to advance

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
WTF I woke up this morning excited because Patreon was buying this site. Now I can interact with some of the creators directly like Nitrolith so I can tell him how much I like playing his game for free here. But out of nowhere now I get the message now Patreon is backing out of the deal because their brain-dead executives did not understand how F95 site is? F95 management should sue Patreon and force them to complete the transaction like what happened with that Musky guy. It is only right!

I am so mad but I suppose it is not all bad. When I tried to get more information by clicking the link I was brought to a delightful song by Rick Astley. I suppose a first-year intern made a mistake with the link. I been hearing that song all day and now I know what song it is. I downloaded that song for free from another site and now can hear it whenever I want!

It is only the first day of April and all this drama is happening to me. What are the chances?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
WTF I woke up this morning excited because Patreon was buying this site. Now I can interact with some of the creators directly like Nitrolith so I can tell him how much I like playing his game for free here. But out of nowhere now I get the message now Patreon is backing out of the deal because their brain-dead executives did not understand how F95 site is? F95 management should sue Patreon and force them to complete the transaction like what happened with that Musky guy. It is only right!

I am so mad but I suppose it is not all bad. When I tried to get more information by clicking the link I was brought to a delightful song by Rick Astley. I suppose a first-year intern made a mistake with the link. I been hearing that song all day and now I know what song it is. I downloaded that song for free from another site and now can hear it whenever I want!

It is only the first day of April and all this drama is happening to me. What are the chances?
lol believing anything on April's first... there was a dude a couple pages back asking about why cheat engine suddenly had a coin system lolol

Reactions: byedark

vanderfick

Apr 4, 2023
Having now played the full game, my opinions on cheating and the sub-fetishes displayed within have not changed. However, I love Sera. She deserves so much better than the terrible situation she lives in. Despite Cecille being the 'face' of the game and the one with the most exploration, she's the one I care about the most. I beg humbly for her happy ending.
Genuine question and not trying to be a dick at all, but why play a game that is mostly cheating and those sub-fetishes? Sera is indeed best girl though.

AsdfMan123

Aug 11, 2017
Holy shit what a game, I originally saw v0.4.9 and was expecting a small little preview / proof of concept.
So much content in the game already, it genuinely blew my mind, every time I expected to hit an end point it kept delivering. Huge variety of stuff to experience, writing is good and has some lighthearted funny moments too, soundtrack isn't bad either, art really grows on you too tbh, it's very well done. Lots of love in this game, hope it continues <3.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
guys pls someone help me i cannot progress elena's content after I got her pregnant pls help pls someone i am stuck
guys when is next update coming

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 280 Votes