Yokoya

Jan 8, 2021
Bro, I can't progress in the game, it's the second time I broke Cecille's curse and at the end of the training it just says: "Finding no subject to talk about, I resorted to playing with her body"

Reactions: Wolfffffff

Swinglow

May 18, 2020
Bro, I can't progress in the game, it's the second time I broke Cecille's curse and at the end of the training it just says: "Finding no subject to talk about, I resorted to playing with her body"
Just keep going. Takes a few days.

Zero1994

Sep 17, 2021
The best thing is that Cecille, despite succumbing to lust, is able to return the insults to the main character and bruise ego, the main character laughs, he does not take it personally

It's weird on this site

I wish there were more like this

Greetings

Reactions: m4pII

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
What i like about this game so much is that in a sea of essentially reused 3d models with small touches for games in this site, here's a pretty good 2d art and 2d animation game.

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
you have to go to setting, renpy setting and the line of ``Use legacy version´´ turn on and save, then it work
I don't have the line "use legacy version".
I use the last version of Joiplay with last RenPy plug in, which version are you using ?

Last edited:

Baraja

Jun 3, 2018
Having the same issue.

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
I don't have the line "use legacy version".
I use the last version of Joiplay with last RenPy plug in, which version are you using ?
i use the playstore last version and when i enter on setting in joiplay i have a line ``renpy´s setting´´, there i have a option for ``use legacy version´´ that allow you to play olver versions of renpy for old games

Baraja

Jun 3, 2018
You might have to interact with Cecille in the garden during the morning or talk with the demon queen to trigger the next event. If that does not work, what was the last event you got?
Figured out what the issue was. The game allows you to do the garden mini-game before you should, and that lead to cutscenes playing out of order and it messed up the progression.

Reactions: ukrug

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
someone has problems with the sound I do not hear any of the voices of the characters in the training I have to put the volume at 100 it is still heard low

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
i use the playstore last version and when i enter on setting in joiplay i have a line ``renpy´s setting´´, there i have a option for ``use legacy version´´ that allow you to play olver versions of renpy for old games
I use the Playstore last version too that's strange.
I remember that this option was available with previous versions but I don't have it anymore.

YungKimmy

Jun 19, 2021
Man, after finishing playing the game. I think Sera is my favorite girl. Can't wait untill she gets more content.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes