• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
It's clearly I'm not from target audience here, since I don't have warm feelings for chubby gals, but I really staying for the story. So there is no hard feeling from me, about who get more scenes. Besides, the developer promised to add content with girls whose appearance I like. There is one thing, though. The thing that was bugging me during all playthrough. The breaking curse mechanics with Sera and Cecille. I genuinely believe that's it the best feature in game that makes this game stand out from the rest and it would be a great shame if the other girls (and future girl :p) won't be included in such scenes. I understand that the dev working alone and probably believes that other girls are just for side fan, but I'm not suggesting to implement it right away. I think that gradually including them during main girls scenes would be good. Like we already know that Lavinia and Cecille are friends and not so long ago Vi and Sera become too. It's only natural thing if they join this scenes eventually.

Also I just had one more idea about justification for them to have their own screen time in such scenes. Vi running or Mars seed, so it can be request from her after 5-7 days that she need be refilled and it up to player if he want to make things manually - similar to breaking curse, just the bar is the degree of filling with cum; And the other way is to make it half-assed (skip it) and lose 1 affection point. It only feels natural, if player don't like her or won't pay much attention to her needs, he unlikely will receive good ending with her. Otherwise, he could get happy ending only with her if he did right decisions, like we had during the beginning, where she asked if he had feelings for Cecille.

Another thing is Lavinia. I'm not sure if it will fit the story, but she could ask Mars to train her to become his experienced sex slave, I think it fit her behavior. And here we will have experience for various sex techniques filling them to a certain level will advance her learning and raise her level, if we can say that she has a sexual level. Unlike Vi, it will be up to player if he want to train her, he will have to go into the void and click on train option.

Even if the dev decide it's not worth the time now he/she always can make it (if he/she will like it) сloser to the end of the story, to give the game a finished touch.

Also I wanted to point out two things that I noticed. They're not relevant to what i wrote above and not that important, I'm just curious.
Does Vi from now on should become super duper strong from Mars cum, since now it contain Goddess power?
How other characters not get curious why Lavinia has such long fangs? :geek:

Reactions: dpkm15

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
Did the public (Mac) release date got moved later since last update or is there game breaking bug I can’t know about ? Asking (and totally whining) because last time our dear developper made it 2 days later and yet not news 5 days later... Perhaps, it was moved to a week laps ? Please ? nitrolith ?
Before the public release, the patreon version got leaked. It has no problems just that the new scenes aren't added in gallery. Also no bug. Feel free to play the current version.

Reactions: DavyDaoist

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
I understand that the dev working alone and probably believes that other girls are just for side fan, but I'm not suggesting to implement it right away.
You should give the feedback to the dev's discord channel. And the dev already said there before this update that the next two updates will focus on Elena. So, the next one is still gonna be on finishing up Elena's introduction. But I don't think the other girls are side characters. They will also get contents in later updates according to dev.
As for endings, there are going to be 1 bad ending, 1 for each girl to be left out and 1 harem ending.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
As for endings, there are going to be 1 bad ending, 1 for each girl to be left out and 1 harem ending.
I was confused at first by your phrasing, no offense here, but I found the developer message and all become clear:

I want to get it out by the end of this month. The plan is individual endings for all the heroines. A harem ending and a bad ending.
So there is no conflict with what I was saying. Maybe it will be one of the main heroines, or maybe Nitrolith include Vi and Lavinia as well. It's quite funny actually, when I was starting to play this game, I thought it would be story about destroying typical white knights party. But it turns out they all are much more human than that. They all have they weaknesses and desires not suitable for cliche heroes. And I grow empathy on them, now it's really hard for me decide who I want to save at the end. Still, it's not Cecille and not the hero, and most likely not Lavinia, even though I understand the reason of their actions and the tragedy behind it. Maybe these personal endings won't be even happy for them, who knows? That's why I always thought good story need a conflict, without it - it's just cheap reading, that would hardly make a muscle on your face twitch.

You should give the feedback to the dev's discord channel. And the dev already said there before this update that the next two updates will focus on Elena.
The dev answer here as well, quite often, I must say. No problem from my part, I can wait, as long as the dev will be ready to start working on them.

Reactions: chikipiki

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
I like Cecille, but I don't mind if we get an update or two without her being the main focus. Interestingly I think in a way this game could almost be seen as Cecille's story nearly just as much as Mars. Like Mars, she has had quite the journey to get where we are right now.

I think it will be fun to watch in the next few updates as she doesn't get the attention from Mars that she used to, the things she will try to do to compensate, and when that doesn't work she might go for some risky encounters to be with him - things she never would have seen herself doing before.

Its also amusing that Cecille and Lavinia get along so well - they are essentially the same person on two different sides of the fence. Cecille is caged by her obligations about bringing the next hero, and Lavinia is caged by her obligations about bringing the next demon lord.

And both of them somehow found themselves under the care of Mars...

Aug 4, 2017
Game is amazing, only complaint is there isnt more content rn and could use some extra bells and whistles on the H mechanics. other than that its great.

Reactions: Ahhjksio

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Before the public release, the patreon version got leaked. It has no problems just that the new scenes aren't added in gallery. Also no bug. Feel free to play the current version.
thanks, but perhaps I wasn't clear. The mac version wasn't updated in this alpha.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
So I'm right after the first time the curse bar fills up an I'm not sure what each option means, how do I continue the story canonically? one option is the curse break event and the other is the post-training event.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
So I'm right after the first time the curse bar fills up an I'm not sure what each option means, how do I continue the story canonically? one option is the curse break event and the other is the post-training event.
Keep selecting post-training and the game will autoplay the curse break once you've played all the post-training events.

Reactions: Zoranian

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Also I just had one more idea about justification for them to have their own screen time in such scenes. Vi running or Mars seed, so it can be request from her after 5-7 days that she need be refilled and it up to player if he want to make things manually - similar to breaking curse, just the bar is the degree of filling with cum; And the other way is to make it half-assed (skip it) and lose 1 affection point. It only feels natural, if player don't like her or won't pay much attention to her needs, he unlikely will receive good ending with her. Otherwise, he could get happy ending only with her if he did right decisions, like we had during the beginning, where she asked if he had feelings for Cecille.
Yeah, this is something that was supposed to be there since v0.1, I just never got the time to implement it. This is why when you talk to Vi, she tells you to make sure to keep feeding her.
I'll retroactively add it of course, just need the time.

Another thing is Lavinia. I'm not sure if it will fit the story, but she could ask Mars to train her to become his experienced sex slave, I think it fit her behavior. And here we will have experience for various sex techniques filling them to a certain level will advance her learning and raise her level, if we can say that she has a sexual level. Unlike Vi, it will be up to player if he want to train her, he will have to go into the void and click on train option.
That's a good suggestion. I haven't decided for sure what I'll do with her, but this idea has been floating in my head:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I wanted to point out two things that I noticed. They're not relevant to what i wrote above and not that important, I'm just curious.
Does Vi from now on should become super duper strong from Mars cum, since now it contain Goddess power?
How other characters not get curious why Lavinia has such long fangs? :geek:
Yeah, she should get a boost. Her power is tied to Mars, the better he is, the more powerful she is.

It hasn't been explained yet in the game, but in the setting, beastfolk exist too. Humans often mate with them, so there is a wide spectrum of physical characteristics. Cecille didn't find her fangs or ears weird. The only bad trait is horns. Horns = bad.
One of the NPCs I'm planning to add is a beast girl NPC. That would help to expand on this a little.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Writing in this game is superb, really amazing characterisation. Has writer published some other works, like books or fictions? It's kind of shame that kind of a gem hidden in the lair of perverts.

Reactions: lnppo

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
That's a good suggestion. I haven't decided for sure what I'll do with her, but this idea has been floating in my head:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really like that idea. I always find it very hot in harem games when some of the girls help the mc get other girls and that seems to play a lot into that.

Aug 4, 2017
Damn I wish there were animations of Sera x Cecille. Like scissoring or Sera using a "mana crystal" to record Mars fucking Cecille or vice versa. Them worshipping Mars would be hot too.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Whenever I interact with Lavinia, I keep getting "error has occurred" because it's missing a "horn" variable. Any comments?
Probably using an old save. To declare new variables, there are two points, when starting a new game obviously or when loading from the last point of an update. If you for example load an old save in a different location, it will give you that error.

Haven't tested it, but maybe putting this line in the console could bypass it:

w_horns = False

Damn I wish there were animations of Sera x Cecille. Like scissoring or Sera using a "mana crystal" to record Mars fucking Cecille or vice versa. Them worshipping Mars would be hot too.
Yeah, stuff like that are already planned.

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
i need help...

I have a doubt, is it necessary to make Cecile raise affection points before breaking the seal?

I never get to fuck her.

4.80 star(s) 273 Votes