SluggerOne

Nov 18, 2017
How clever. You noticed I am using the same forum you are using.

Did you noticed I am using the internet too?
Soooo.... since I noticed, are you gonna quote " cry or cut your wrists because of it " ? This is clogging up the comments section for people with actual questions and comments, so I'll no longer be engaging with you.

Reactions: jack koff

bluemanticore

Sep 13, 2023
Soooo.... since I noticed, are you gonna quote " cry or cut your wrists because of it " ? This is clogging up the comments section for people with actual questions and comments, so I'll no longer be engaging with you.

Good, I was starting to feel like a nurse taking care of a disabled person.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
yeah. only Npc for this one , But still a banger . There are new scene with one character look just like him but better View attachment 3552760
Man...fuck all these. I hated the Yvet update too. They just plain don't matter. Especially not for an update that took the longest out of all of them.

Someone upload the update already holy fucking gatekeeping fucks.
Well, they're enjoying the little bit of imagined power they have. Let 'em, not like it lasts long. Ignore the thread lol.

reib

Oct 7, 2017
Man...fuck all these. I hated the Yvet update too. They just plain don't matter. Especially not for an update that took the longest out of all of them.

Well, they're enjoying the little bit of imagined power they have. Let 'em, not like it lasts long. Ignore the thread lol.
Likke fr bro, were all coomers in arms, we should be helping each other to achieve the nut, not delay it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
To each their own. I liked the last NPC update and I'll probably love this one, makes the village feels less lonely I guess. It's also good practice for Nitrolith, the art just gets better and better, I think he made this NPC update on purpose to train his drawing skills even more before making the climax of the arc.

4.70 star(s) 288 Votes