3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Dunno if I should officially rate it because I don't wanna ruin a new dev's day by giving it a mediocre rating but it's... rough

There isn't much to do, the grind is ridiculous, and I don't think Gwen looks all that convincing. She's too thicc for one. She needs to be thinner and, tbh, smaller boobs, and I reckon this has to do with the AI generation kinda making all models with the same proportions.
WW looks okay.

It's a start, at least, and I don't mind the AI art here all that much so I'll just keep an eye on it if the dev improves.

Yck

Dec 16, 2017
My comment is about AI art so you can skip it if you don't care about it. Sorry if it's a bit off-topic but someone asked for help but I couldn't send them a DM.

I'm highly curious what AI the dev used. This is the first time I have not been disgusted with AI Art games. If anyone knows please hit me up.
It's probably Pony Diffusion or another Pony-based checkpoint alongside some specific Lora (which I can't recognize) for the style. You can run Pony Diffusion on sites like Civitai or locally, in your own computer, using interfaces like SDForge (the one I use), Auto1111 or ComfyUI.

Running it locally is better as it allows you a greater degree of freedom and you have access to resources not available when you run via sites, but it requires a beefy GPU (mine has 12GB and is kinda good enough for that).

You or anyone else who wants help can send me a DM, especially if you intend to run locally. Couldn't DM you as your profile is locked.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Can't seem to enable console. Every time i change the false to true in the console.rpy the game crashes at launch with an error message

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Can't seem to enable console. Every time i change the false to true in the console.rpy the game crashes at launch with an error message
Go here and download UnRen :

Tool - Ren'Py - UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler | F95zone

Once downloaded, put it in the game's main folder (the one with the game's .exe and .py files) and run it. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Works with 99% of RenPy games. Some will very rarely spit out errors if you enable developer mode.

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
Based Bueno Excellente.

Also who is there so far in the game beyond Spider-Gwen and WW? I'm not the biggest AI drawing fan but given there's a bit more effort in this one it has my attention.
I didn't download it. I normally wait for a 5th release and then test the games out. Otherwise its just a waste of time and a big disappointment... Even the 5th+ release tends to be a waste of time, but at least there is more content at that point.

Reactions: joaovictorzxxx

GeeVerity

Oct 4, 2018
The dialogue feels very sappy like these characters you just met are deeply in love with you. Hopefully new updates will add more kinks or something to flesh out the relationships.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
this is great but the grind sucks and even if you enable skipping dilogue and animations in the settings it doesnt, also not a huge amount of content (yet)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote