hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I was very wrong about this game, it's actually the best ntr game i played since rai ho gear and scars of summer

I did unlock all the sex scenes by mistake and was overwhelmed by all the unlocked things, i wanted to watch them 1 by 1, siad that this game is amazing xD

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
It seems high Reputation is needed to unlock some of the optional side quests in the game. The rest I am not sure - Strength is the only one I could increase, but I have no idea if it actually did anything.
Conclusion: I just need to raise all roy abilities to IE: 1k, drop all women purity to 0 at the beginning then when THE BIG DAY come i just simply change the purity value to 100 with a save editor online since i don't wanna just to unlock all cg from the beginning

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
This seem to be just a problem for me. But after I completed a quest for materials, after I return to the guild map I never get the chance to return from the fade to black transition that mark the end of day and the beginning of night time.
Untitled.png
I wonder if I need some sort of plugin (I pressume this game was made in MZ because of the npc faces) or something like that. And is a shame since I made my save inside the dungeon and killing the last monster will always trigger this not return from fade to black, even if I close the game or if I restart my computer.

frenchtoast

May 2, 2017
This seem to be just a problem for me. But after I completed a quest for materials, after I return to the guild map I never get the chance to return from the fade to black transition that mark the end of day and the beginning of night time.
View attachment 2319000
I wonder if I need some sort of plugin (I pressume this game was made in MZ because of the npc faces) or something like that. And is a shame since I made my save inside the dungeon and killing the last monster will always trigger this not return from fade to black, even if I close the game or if I restart my computer.
Yeah I've had that bug happen inside the guild for me too. I believe the only thing to do is use another save, unless you only had that one save, in which case you're screwed

Reactions: knuthamsun

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
maybe people just have a fetiche to cockbock the ugly bastard (uno reverse fetiche?). Clearly there is a demand to stop cheating in NTR games and if you don't understand why, remember that there is also people who don't understand why people like NTR games.
This. I find it fun to make a pathetic character better than he is intended to be and to fuck over the shit heads who think they are going to get sum easy. Honestly there is also just a general enjoyment of denying the expected route. I feel the same way with games that expect you to be good, but also have a evil route or evil games, but have a redemption route. I do "wish" that games that include a "pure" route would allow for a bit more in the way of rewarding the player, instead of the maybe, kinda, possibly cg that some games get at the ending, or the ambiguous still cheating ending. Btw, if anyone knows other games that actually have Anti-Cuck content that isn't just avoiding 90% of the game please let me know. the only one that I can really think that has MC content in mass is A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
This. I find it fun to make a pathetic character better than he is intended to be and to fuck over the shit heads who think they are going to get sum easy. Honestly there is also just a general enjoyment of denying the expected route. I feel the same way with games that expect you to be good, but also have a evil route or evil games, but have a redemption route. I do "wish" that games that include a "pure" route would allow for a bit more in the way of rewarding the player, instead of the maybe, kinda, possibly cg that some games get at the ending, or the ambiguous still cheating ending. Btw, if anyone knows other games that actually have Anti-Cuck content that isn't just avoiding 90% of the game please let me know. the only one that I can really think that has MC content in mass is A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded.
I like all the Kegani Lab games

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
i love the game. :D
but some things perplex me. What are your statistics for? strength intelligence etc.
and the reputation?

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I got eleven endings when the max is ten. Did anyone else also get eleven endings?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
This game has waste opportunity with some of the girls situations, sometimes I would like to see seperation in the recollection room and have all girls undertake all situations with different outcomes instead of say just witch in the modeling zone, would have liked to see knight and princess in this so why not all characters have all scenes?

Also needed more outfits, and it needed things like strip club, and teacher scenes what other scenes should there have been?

Reactions: jaden000

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
where is molina at night, i've looked everywhere for her but i cannot find her event location, all events i know of with her are daytime i think, mage, beggar and hot springs and she's not at any of those, can't afford a single fail on her considering how low she already is at the start

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Omg this helps a LOT with many RPGM games
Also why the [VIRUS] name XD
lol false positives, I've used it for years with no problems, I've also scanned it with kaspersky and it didn't find one. Maybe this forum has a built in safety for exe files?

Lopnex

Aug 5, 2020
Is there any way one can see what endings you have left... I've felt like I've done all of good endings, and bad and I'm still missing 3. I don't know if maybe I didn't do one right or something.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes