Blead666

Mar 9, 2019
How do you prevent the first encounter leading to the first scene of Molina's photoshoot. I'm trying to keep her Purity at 55. Whatever I do, she keeps having her Purity lowered.

Edit: I got it. You need MORE money on hand. 3-4K isn't enough. So I grinded up to 10K. CLEARED.

Last edited:

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
I have not played the game but reading through the comments I get the impression that there is no scene replay gallery in game?

edit: Whoops my bad, I thought accessing through the PC meant my IRL PC and not the one in game

Last edited:

Curius

Oct 3, 2022
Tôi có tất cả 10 kết thúc.
Bạn có 4 kết thúc 'tốt', trong đó chính bạn là người cuối cùng.
Sau đó, bạn cũng có 4 kết thúc 'xấu', nơi bạn kết hôn với chiếc xe đạp của thị trấn.
Ngoài ra còn có một đoạn kết majin, nơi bạn làm mọi người phát điên lên.
Và có lẽ là kết thúc mà bạn vừa rời đi, biến mất khỏi lưới điện mãi mãi.

Hãy nghĩ rằng đó là số 10 được tính cho quầy.
[/TRÍCH ĐẪN] có save data được không?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Is this game already finished? Or did I download some old version? Because some NPCs didn't seem to be completed, or the author just didn't care.
I'm not complaining, it's really a question if I downloaded the correct version.
There is only 1 version

Darklordbambi

Mar 31, 2023
Is there a wiki/walkthrough by chance? I was curious cause I wanted to check if any of the girls are explicitly stated to be/not be virgins at the beginning or it's ever mentioned later on in any endings or DVDs?

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
Is there a wiki/walkthrough by chance? I was curious cause I wanted to check if any of the girls are explicitly stated to be/not be virgins at the beginning or it's ever mentioned later on in any endings or DVDs?
The magician has been with other men but it never stated if you don't look, so you could turn a blind eye and pretend she's a virgin.

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
What do the two settings do in the options menu? They're not translated to English. I think one is Autorun. I would've thought the other would be Fullscreen but it doesn't seem to be.

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
This seem to be just a problem for me. But after I completed a quest for materials, after I return to the guild map I never get the chance to return from the fade to black transition that mark the end of day and the beginning of night time.
View attachment 2319000
I wonder if I need some sort of plugin (I pressume this game was made in MZ because of the npc faces) or something like that. And is a shame since I made my save inside the dungeon and killing the last monster will always trigger this not return from fade to black, even if I close the game or if I restart my computer.
If anyone else is getting the black screen bug, I was able to get past it by pressing enter and going out for the guild again. I got stuck over the day-night transition so I respawned in front of the guild manager, the screen just didn't render.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes