2jan2023

Dec 30, 2022
the game is a mess, you dont know what to do never and the events just keep happening also you can watch all the sex scenes if you adquire the vip on the photo place, the sex scenes are hot as fuck but with no control at all of the events it s just a bad game

i like the NTR but when you can't control who is fucking who, it's just chaotic and meh, kinda bad

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
we don't have any elves tags yet....next year we will
Oooh is there a prototype list of upcoming new tags?

Playable pregnancy, instead of just pregnancy with one slide at the end?

Inflation?

Sound/Audio? Voiced only covers well, voices.

Thanks for all you do btw!

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
I was reading the title and the first three lines of the summary and was like "oh shit, finally a game centered around possible date sim elements that leads to marriage as a major gameplay and story beat??". But nah, just NTR. Which is fine for a game, nothing wrong with that, c'est la vie.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
after reading devnote i guess the non-ntr run and ending has no cg ... am i wrong ? (100 cg and 100 ntr dvd to collect no harem tag :/ ) or the non-ntr cg are among variation ? and only one girl at a time ?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
At the same time, you need to pay attention to the NTR events on the map, and stop them immediately, otherwise the girl's purity will be reduced, which will lead to a bad end
Do we have to stop them or can we sit back and watch?

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is there an option to share the girls and watch them fuck others as some good netorase or is it only netorare. Seems not very detailed but the premises seems like it could easily support enjoying the wife fucking others and more.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Well, this warrants a little song so that our fellow NTR enjoyers can play even more excitedly.
A slightly different version is attached as a file.
This...is...a thing?
While i'm shocked to see/hear that this thing, the ugly kind of NTR, has got a song like this,
i'm more shocked that i have to admit that it's amazingly well made. I have to applaud to that.

But... There's more!
I have to admit defeat twice here, cause first: I had to aplaude this song!
But secondly: This video and this song about NTR kinda forced me to listen to it's end out of sheer curiosity...
You! My good Sir/Madam dragon337111, with showing me this, you have sucessfully made me watch and listen to something i normally would avoid no matter the cost: Forced NTR. :ROFLMAO:

I feel cucked, but not in a bad way... i guess. (y)

Well, now my youtube videos will get me all kind of stuff again which i've never seen before.
Next video was "loli selling ice cream song".

Last edited:

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Probably isn't wise to tag it completed when it is obvious that translation work is still being done and the dev outright stated as much when you choose the english option.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes