Desherin1

Jan 3, 2019
Not a bad game but a little short I look forward to future improvements. There were a few spelling errors but not as many as other games. I am hoping that the developer will add other heroines to the game in the future.

Reactions: SexForAll

SexForAll

Hero Sex Academia Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2019
How does this version work with old saves ?
I've unlocked all the images in the gallery and when I check the hints , on some girls it says that it's all the content for this version and for som it says go to "school" and for Froppy in the cafeteria upstairs it says I should train more and wait for first class (currently at lvl 53)
on the hintfor "mom" it says to talk toher in the livingroom but there is nothing new for her when I talk to her inthe mornings.
is this a bug or have I missed something crusial ?
Don't mind grinding up the levels but I wanna know if there is any meaning for it in this version...
I coded this version to be compatible with old saves (If you use old saves the won't crash and you can play without bugs) However the guide system on the phone will have some issues with the former characters, I will fix that soon. thanks for letting me know.

Dev, if you are watching, I just want to ask how many characters do you plan on adding to the story, from how many different franchises?
I have planned a lot of characters from many franchises, One punch man, Dragon Ball, Pokemon, Bleach, etc. In fact you can suggest characters on discord and vote them on Patreon to be added in the future updates!

It's not a MHA parody without best girl Momo! Also if there's Naruto girls in it, why not Ino?
Of course! All the MHA girls will be added! Ino too at some point.

This was only just released in May? Im impressed.
This is a good dev. He is working alone and differently from some other is able to deliver the updates on time.
Due to the coronavirus, I lost my job, so I'm working on this project full time trying to reach an income so I can subsist... I'm working hard trying to do monthly updates doing everything by my self, to have more content and gain the users confidence about my commitment and quality on Hero Sex Academia. If you like it and see potential on this version with just 2 months alive, please consider to support it on patreon. That really helps me a lot.

SexForAll

Hero Sex Academia Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2019
If the body types were remotely similar to the anime/manga this would definitely be 100/100
Have in mind all the franchises has different art styles (DC, Avatar, MHA, dragon ball, etc) comic, manga, cartoon, etc. I use my own art style to have an integral and consistent art style, I didn't want to do a manga/anime art style because I think there is a huge amount of content with that style, and I wanted something different.

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Have in mind all the franchises has different art styles (DC, Avatar, MHA, dragon ball, etc) comic, manga, cartoon, etc. I use my own art style to have an integral and consistent art style, I didn't want to do a manga/anime art style because I think there is a huge amount of content with that style, and I wanted something different.
Persobally my problem is that they have the same expression (Confident/Smug) you could do with having expressions more properly resembling their personalities (Like smug wouldn't fit Raven and Froppy).
The style is fine by me.
Buena suerte con el projecto.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm not fond of the manga art style where girls have ridiculous pointy chins. I like your art style far, far more.

D

Deleted member 2482011

How come I get no power from sex with Hinata?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
They haven't content right now, just a few talks, and that's it.
For several of the girls that have no further content the phone does not properly tell you that you've reached the end of content. One such example is Inko.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes