mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
The whole joke in this situation is that now an update dedicated to the main story should be released, and only then a Christmas update. But given the speed of development, the Christmas update could arrive closer to May :D .

Yesismy

Dec 24, 2021
You need any app for playing the game? because when i installed the game they came in zip code and I can't play someone could help.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You need any app for playing the game? because when i installed the game they came in zip code and I can't play someone could help.
You need a program, like WinRAR or 7Zip to extract the game, but not to play it.

Reactions: Yesismy

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Yeah, it’s really strange that the developer hasn’t published posts on patreon for a long time, he doesn’t write anything on this site, his page on twitter was not found, in general, I’m already starting to think if something serious has happened to him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok thanks and how do you play the game ?
You use one of those programs to extract it, and then run the .exe/application file. This is, of course, assuming you are on a windows pc.
Yeah, it’s really strange that the developer hasn’t published posts on patreon for a long time, he doesn’t write anything on this site, his page on twitter was not found, in general, I’m already starting to think if something serious has happened to him.
Have you checked the discord?

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Have you checked the discord?
I also checked the discord, there have also been no messages from the developer lately, although someone claimed that everything is in order and the work continues, but it was not the developer himself.
However, of course, I could be wrong :).

Digilover

Jan 19, 2020
how do you beat domino i have hinatas powers but it still says to find a way to beat her
never mind had to ask wanda

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Everyone will just have to wait a little, it costs 50 dollars to access
The update right now so I don’t think anyone is going to be paying for it until the price drops.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Wait, it's been October since this game dropped? And we missed Christmas eh? Ok well can't do much then we have to definitely wait, at least I have some patience while doing other important things

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
With such a development pace, we will receive a Christmas update in the summer :cautious:. And yes, if someone does not understand, this is not yet an update, but only news from the developer after a two-month silence.
It's good that nothing bad happened to the developer - it was just a mild laziness attack. Yeah, the speed of development is simply mesmerizing (sarcasm).

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
help (!)
1644691158468.png

cannot progress anywhere .
i have 3 skills maxed and lvl 30 (cheated) so i have no idea what to impove
how to activate those classes. (nothing happens when i click on the board
how to spend PP. i prolly have or cheat those. no options.
who is ochacho and hinata? dont remember seeing them, i prolly have 3 locked chars.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 24 Votes