flescura

Sep 8, 2017
i cant believe im asking this...
look, i never watch BNHA anime, like ever, not interested, i guess
but i see in this game, theres other characters that definitely i know and interested

am i gonna miss some references or context here if i play blind like this ?
nope

Reactions: yangjuelek

SnowDawg

Oct 12, 2017
people here are saying that the latest codes don't work for them (for some reason)
here is an alternative way:
go to the renpy folder in the HeroSexAcademia folder
go to common
go to 00console.rpy
line 108, change
config.console = False
to
config.console = True
now enter the game,
press shift+o (not zero, the letter)
in there type:
cheatMode082 = True (for cheat mode)
persistent.unlock_gal082 = True (for gallery mode)
tell me if I forgot something

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
The update is very disappointing for me. So much time was spent on its development, and as a result we got 7 uninteresting, unspectacular, boring sex scenes that cannot be repeated, a stupid uninteresting story about a school tournament and an old gameplay based on a poor combat system, without any refinements and improvements.

SnowDawg

Oct 12, 2017
After deciding that the console method is TEDIOUS, I decided to make a patch
Just take the "game" folder from the archive, put it in the main hero sex academia folder, overwrite when asked.

this patch works as of 082, and works via default enablIng the cheatmode, and editing the gallery to always accept a code (so you will still need to type something there, or just press the button with it being empty).

this works in a crude but effective method, so I will need to update the patch every version (until I find a workaround hopefully)
the archive contains both the rpy and rpyc files incase you want to 'build' it yourself.

DM me if I fucked something up

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
what's the point in adding all these new characters and powers if you cant use them once you already have 4 powers and still lose at lvl 30 to some lvl 10s makes zero sense should fix the power system first and make it interchangeable with all the powers or something
later down the line it just going to keep adding more powers that we use on a specific fight than we never use it again and stay with the same 4 powers through our the whole game

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
people here are saying that the latest codes don't work for them (for some reason)
here is an alternative way:
go to the renpy folder in the HeroSexAcademia folder
go to common
go to 00console.rpy
line 108, change
config.console = False
to
config.console = True
now enter the game,
press shift+o (not zero, the letter)
in there type:
cheatMode082 = True (for cheat mode)
persistent.unlock_gal082 = True (for gallery mode)
tell me if I forgot something
wow thanks, how did you know it was cheatMode082 and not cheatmode081?

Reactions: aezur

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I think I'm stuck in a loop or something. I recall playing an older version where the fire girl lends me her powers, but now I can't do anything bc she's angry and no other character can do anything. I also can't go to sleep

edit, if you want I'll upload a save here. I restarted the game and events triggered in a totally different order and I was able to move with the plot

Rodita

May 22, 2017
C'mon, this game is nice! If you want some stupid dimensional chaos in the game, try another game with many and aweasome superheroes (i challenge you find something not that vanilla then create a harem with same universe character as you live, just to make you more "super" or something like that, or be a fake hero that is a villain in the end and corrupt all heroes around you in the end, kinda lack of imagination). I see a future in this game, is kinda buggy yet, but nothing that "rollback" button don't save, or at least some code editing (is just a question that name "read variables" not that hard). The problem with that guys, is just they can't even think outside that little mind box they leave, with vanilla superheroes stories... Kinda sad, never will understand the multiple possibilities of this game in the end...

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes