Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Jamliz (SexNote Game) had a similar Problem, it was the algorithms fault. Patreon tested new algorithms and these algorithms suspended Game Developers.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
SexForAll
The genres of the game indicate: "pregnancy", will this feature be added in future updates?
Maybe you should already add the ability to impregnate girls in the next updates, otherwise the gameplay does not show any variety.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
"Get information about raven mission"
looks like doc, and 2 staff members.

Last edited:

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
1649772048582.png

Judging by the progress bar, we will have to wait at least another month. The developer is not very fast, unfortunately. :(
Although Mary Jane is good, there would be more such heroines, otherwise most of them were transferred to the game from the anime.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
MC: (to Ty Lee) "Please don't tell Anyone else about this (referring to his power)."

Why not? YOU are pretty much passing out flyers about your power to Everyone Else!! Geesh, you're one step away from writing a book and going on the talk show circuit. Oh, and be SURE to tell your opponents your strategy!!

Couple of side notes:
- There needs to be some way of increasing at least some powers during the weekend or night.
- I got an error message every time I tried to meet Froggy at the pool in the morning. In fact, I couldn't access the pool at all after that point.
- (I've caught this one in several other games, also.) It's cute and makes for a sexy event, but REAL Medical workers that are SERIOUS about collecting semen samples do NOT do so by oral sex, because the semen would be contaminated by the second person's saliva. This goes triple for DNA sampling.
- Apparently I made an error early on when I was given a choice of picking my powers. To get the new one, I selected to "Forget" the Empty slot- thinking that I would get the option repeated in the future. But I haven't been given the choice again and now, I can't gain any new powers. This actually should be considered a flaw, since to rectify the choice, I have to redo pretty much the whole game each time I want to change my powers.
- BOTH Bubbles and Buttercup were in the Tournament, but NOT Blossom? Travesty...

Fun game and I really like the variety of girls. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
- (I've caught this one in several other games, also.) It's cute and makes for a sexy event, but REAL Medical workers that are SERIOUS about collecting semen samples do NOT do so by oral sex, because the semen would be contaminated by the second person's saliva. This goes triple for DNA sampling.
Yes, yes but, she is the tester, it's her power. If she doesn't drink it she can't test it, therefore the power must somehow separate her cells from the sample cells.

Reactions: TheDevian

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Yes, yes but, she is the tester, it's her power. If she doesn't drink it she can't test it, therefore the power must somehow separate her cells from the sample cells.
Yes, I understand that applies and I didn't mean it as a criticism in this particular case. I was making a general comment about it being a popular meme as the opportunity presented itself here.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes