Apr 22, 2019
It was going every few months or so, but we think the dev might be dead.
I'm pretty sure he has/had a team, so in case something happened another person would have written something regards that. Maybe the project just failed and the previous update(4 months ago) wasn't that honest.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm pretty sure he has/had a team, so in case something happened another person would have written something regards that. Maybe the project just failed and the previous update(4 months ago) wasn't that honest.
Hard to say, just working on third hand info, but they say all his mods left his discord too, so... I mean, I hope they are wrong, I really do, but with everything going on in the world right now, it's hard not to have some concerns.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Been close to 4 months since his last announcement was a Momo update, it's probably some irl concerns or events that seem impossible to move forward, if we hear nothing by December then all of it points to next year in 2023.

Apr 22, 2019
Been close to 4 months since his last announcement was a Momo update, it's probably some irl concerns or events that seem impossible to move forward, if we hear nothing by December then all of it points to next year in 2023.
At this rate all his supporters will quit and 2023 wouldn't change a thing. Moreover he hasn't stopped the recurring payments (patreon gives that option) from what I know and in case of 4-6 months silence would be a bs.

Reactions: Testerguy19

TsubameHime

Oct 16, 2020
Talk to the girl in swiming pool = Bug
Talk to Mei = CRASH
After talk with Azula (the first day) = CRASH

Already redownload and retryed but always bug/crash

Reactions: TNTed

WendyW

May 13, 2020
I am playing version v0.092

Looking at the code, these are the only powers you can get:
"Normal Punch" - Starting power
"Ember" - Learned from Phoenix by level 3
"Mach Punch" - Learned at level 5 if power slot 3 is empty
"Flame Wheel" - Learned from Phoenix after you defeat her
"Gravity" - Learned from Ochaco - !!! Do not replace with another power because:
"Aerial Ace" - Learned from Ochaco, replaces "Gravity" ONLY if it is one of your 4 attacks

There is no way to beat Azula in the second fight. Even if you save scum to make her miss all attacks and you get her to 0 hp, after the fight she still wins. This is intended.

Talk to the girl in swiming pool = Bug
Talk to Mei = CRASH
After talk with Azula (the first day) = CRASH

Already redownload and retryed but always bug/crash
I could not reproduce the Mei or Azula crashes but I found and fixed the Crystal ("girl in swiming pool") bug.
Attached is the corrected script.rpy file. Put it in HeroSexAcademia-0.092-pc\game\code\System\
It was missing "cryPow = False" around line 433

Reactions: shakytube

BlazeAltair

Apr 7, 2022
I played on android, but after the second battle with phoenix, it told to to right click to start the training. How do I do this on android?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I played on android, but after the second battle with phoenix, it told to to right click to start the training. How do I do this on android?
No idea here, but usually you 'click' and hold, like on a mac or phone.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Congratulations Abandoned
I see most nice games getting Abandoned
This Game , AoA Academy and Evermore
Man Looks Like they are dealing with more worse problems so that they don't even get time to work on these games.

Reactions: GR8PAIN
3.70 star(s) 24 Votes