RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Deore

Aug 17, 2019
Take Fappo's translation for now.
This one has very likely broken parts for the earlier girls in it, but it looks like that the new girl works just fine.
He did not combine the last translation yet, that got all the fixxes for the past content.

HeroofRhymes77 You need to go to the majors house first. You do not start the quest in the city.
How to use?

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Sorry man I'm stupid. Where can I find that folder?
It's not a folder, it's a program. It emulates a different locale setting so you don't have to change your whole system.
Personally, I use one.

You can also try changing your locale instead of using a program for it, but I don't like messing around with system settings that much*.

*Though said change is not actually harmful. Worst case scenario you can change it back.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Last I was here someone else took over the scene, you should find him making straight up custom scenes and stuff a bit back.
I appreciate a quick simple translation over some fanfictiony custom scenes. I also tried that Fappo's translation Captain Pervert provided, but it ain't the level of quality that your translation has

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
This one has very likely broken parts for the earlier girls in it, but it looks like that the new girl works just fine.
He did not combine the last translation yet, that got all the fixxes for the past content.

HeroofRhymes77 You need to go to the majors house first. You do not start the quest in the city.
who's the major?

kingbear123

May 3, 2020

how to use

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes