RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

monsterxDDD

Feb 16, 2018
How to fix bug where Im unable to attack during fights ? I press punch and it seems I just skip round and opponent attacks only (block works but with that I cant beat anyone)

Edit: Everyone that has this kind of problem - it is because of translation, to fix it just use original Data/Skills.rvdata2. Rest of translation files should be ok.

Last edited:

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Hello again, here is the useless fvlaenix!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I decided to do my useless translation again, since a lot of people had problems with the installation. Now I took into account the mistakes of previous translations and sat with a dictionary, translating first from Chinese to my language, then to English. Quite a lot was translated directly through the translator quite accurately, but I had to change quite a lot. However, the translator for obvious reasons I took my own, just recopying DeepL and training it (translator+ translators give a pretty poor translation).

The second problem that people who translated everything through translator+ had already encountered was that Bo had hardcoded the attack and guard, and it didn't work for Elaine. Now he made things much worse - now he calls functions with Chinese names (and we'll translate them). Thus missing almost a quarter of the content, effects and so on.

Bottom line: I gave up my mod (because it turned out that very few people liked it) and tried to do the translation by hand. Again, I don't rule out errors. Especially if these translation errors (the first night of translation I thought Fiona futa because I mixed up the Chinese articles, came out pretty juicy)

Again, I warn you, I'm new to Chinese and far from proficient in English. Careful, I might even make semantic mistakes in translation

Let's talk a little bit about walkthrough. I'm going to have to answer that question anyway

Save:

Here the preservation after defeating Elaine is provided. You are standing right in front of new content

Edit: 1.5.3 beat me by 3 minutes, so I have an outdated but translated version

Edit2: Never mind, I've already translated that version as well. There seem to be a couple of holes closed there now. But I haven't tested this version to see if it works.

Last edited:

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Can you stop posting every single pic from the new update without using the Spoiler feature, just by reading the topic we prob get spoiled 80% of the content.

Reactions: Azure Sun

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
View attachment 1676233 Who knows how to trigger this scene

*sad sob because no spoilers were used for the picture*

After it has been announced that the mayor's race has begun, enter Doris' store at night

How to get armpit2 scene?
View attachment 1677338

After it was announced that the mayoral race had begun, go into the church at night

how do i get feet 1 scene?
View attachment 1677431

After it has been announced that the mayor's race has begun, go into Fiona's room, put her shoes on, then knock, get a scene, then knock again

bruhh69420

Feb 16, 2021

I decided to do my useless translation again, since a lot of people had problems with the installation. Now I took into account the mistakes of previous translations and sat with a dictionary, translating first from Chinese to my language, then to English. Quite a lot was translated directly through the translator quite accurately, but I had to change quite a lot. However, the translator for obvious reasons I took my own, just recopying DeepL and training it (translator+ translators give a pretty poor translation).

The second problem that people who translated everything through translator+ had already encountered was that Bo had hardcoded the attack and guard, and it didn't work for Elaine. Now he made things much worse - now he calls functions with Chinese names (and we'll translate them). Thus missing almost a quarter of the content, effects and so on.

Bottom line: I gave up my mod (because it turned out that very few people liked it) and tried to do the translation by hand. Again, I don't rule out errors. Especially if these translation errors (the first night of translation I thought Fiona futa because I mixed up the Chinese articles, came out pretty juicy)

Again, I warn you, I'm new to Chinese and far from proficient in English. Careful, I might even make semantic mistakes in translation

Let's talk a little bit about walkthrough. I'm going to have to answer that question anyway

Save:

Here the preservation after defeating Elaine is provided. You are standing right in front of new content

Edit2: Never mind, I've already translated that version as well. There seem to be a couple of holes closed there now. But I haven't tested this version to see if it works.

I don't know what the problem is but both 1.5.1 and 1.5.3 just black screen me as soon as i try to enter the new area

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020

Save:

Ty for the translation

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
I don't know what the problem is but both 1.5.1 and 1.5.3 just black screen me as soon as i try to enter the new area

Hi! Which area are we talking about? Such a problem can appear if you did not take the quest and went to the castle, there is indeed a black screen.

If not, can you tell me if it works for the Chinese version. If so, I'll see what I might have missed in the translation

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Dadafa0316

kazepios

Feb 1, 2021
hey all , after fixing file corupt it seems now that its saying unabile to fine file Graphics/system/window i reinstaled but nothink any ideas ?

ps i instaled the transaltion too and nothink
i tryied with out transaltion too still nothink an ideas ?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes