RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
the translation gives me a virus warning, is it just a false positive?
I honestly only changed the translation and packed it back up. This translation has quite a lot of downloads (I think) and there were no complaints. So yes, this file must not contain viruses (I can send you the source code of the project so that you are not afraid to run it)

I also released a later version, you can try to install it

希望以后有更多的语言
This text was generated by a translator and was modified by me using my meager knowledge of Chinese. I apologize if I'm wrong.

我不认为薄熙来正在将他的游戏翻译成其他语言

Hero Under Heel (English version) has been delayed 95 days!
Has it ever had an official non-mtl translation?

Now even mtl will not be able to translate the game properly, because the translation will touch a lot of words that must remain in Chinese to keep the game working.

Nov 10, 2018
Has it ever had an official non-mtl translation?

Now even mtl will not be able to translate the game properly, because the translation will touch a lot of words that must remain in Chinese to keep the game working.
Koda put out an official manual translation of one of the very first builds

Jul 8, 2020
Koda put out an official manual translation of one of the very first builds
False. As far as I know anyway, he edited a mtl (Then he added a bit more content so he's crazy at this indeed, and he's better than I at writing foot fetish smut so it sounds a lot better than mtls). Worse however is that I'm almost certain (comparing mtl from Japanese to his edited MTL) he used a mtl that translated the text from Japanese (Kanji~) instead of traditional Chinese. The meaning's very similar though so it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: akuuuu4

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the CG of the gold scene in your description. Bo made a mistake creating the triggers (he forgot to change the switch status after another scene and forgot to add a "break" when starting this one, so each time this scene is triggered, the player will be sent out of it immediately. The same bug has caused the black screen for the first time entering the castle.

The only way to see this scene is to open the Chinese version (since Bo does not encrypt it) using RPGMaker and fix it by ourselves. However, it will be too difficult for people who cannot read Chinese. I guess it is better to acknowledge Bo himself and it will only take him 5 minutes to fix this one. The same problem for Elaine.

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
This is the CG of the gold scene in your description. Bo made a mistake creating the triggers (he forgot to change the switch status after another scene and forgot to add a "break" when starting this one, so each time this scene is triggered, the player will be sent out of it immediately. The same bug has caused the black screen for the first time entering the castle.

The only way to see this scene is to open the Chinese version (since Bo does not encrypt it) using RPGMaker and fix it by ourselves. However, it will be too difficult for people who cannot read Chinese. I guess it is better to acknowledge Bo himself and it will only take him 5 minutes to fix this one. The same problem for Elaine.
It's true. So for both the Elaine bug and the Fiona bug, I released versions where I fixed those bugs (they're above)

Reactions: akuuuu4

AssKisser

Nov 8, 2021
Okay, so I assume the version I am playing is the most recent Chinese version. It's the only updated version I could play on my phone using joiplay. Is there an English version that is compatible with joiplay? It would sure take out a lot of the guesswork if I could actually read what the characters are saying.

Aspectof4

Nov 5, 2019
I'd need help with the routes of Alina (Adventurer), Brianna (Thief), and Doris (Shopkeep) if someone knows all their content.

Thanks for your time!

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
Okay, can someone tell me what I'm missing? I did all of Chris's missions. When I go into the woods at night, I can just barely see the dead tree when I'm standing in the area where the sword chest was. But no matter what I do, I can't find a way to get to it. The only path I've seen is blocked by trees

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I'd need help with the routes of Alina (Adventurer), Brianna (Thief), and Doris (Shopkeep) if someone knows all their content.

Thanks for your time!
This post is applicable to a few patches ago, but should still help you with at least a couple of your current questions, and likely future ones.

*this is my first post, I hope the spoiler markup doesn't break*

I tried to shove all the walkthrough of the game into one message. I was going through version 1.3 which I found here at mega. To complete the walkthrough, I had to edit it (this will be written in the walkthrough spoiler). I did this so that there would be no questions about "where to find this scene..." or "but you can get a save from the moment where...". I really hope that my message will help you. For each scene, I attached which folder the materials for the scene are taken from.

Since my English is bad, sometimes I will use a translator, sorry for bad English

So far, there are four paths in the game that you can follow

All routes are independent, that is, they can be performed regardless of the stage at which you are on other routes

Brianna is the best girl!

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Okay, so I assume the version I am playing is the most recent Chinese version. It's the only updated version I could play on my phone using joiplay. Is there an English version that is compatible with joiplay? It would sure take out a lot of the guesswork if I could actually read what the characters are saying.
Hi! Is it true that the new version of the translation doesn't play well on joyplay? It's just that I've been trying to figure out the reason for quite a long time when trying to find the bug that causes the game to crash on joyplay, maybe this is the key to the problem

Thanks for your time!
1. Now it is not exactly reproducible. In general I can insert it, but it is conflicted at this moment.
2. After you have stolen the gold, you should return to your room. Yes, you can indeed go in to the guard, but that's not exactly what was intended, it's from a different scene. Go back to yourself and get the best scene (in my opinion) in the game
3. To be honest, I didn't see any other outcome than this. You have to first interfere with her at the port, then go into her warehouse. After that you can go to her store in the afternoon and admit defeat from her. After that, as far as I could find, there are no scenes. She just stops being interested in you.

Okay, can someone tell me what I'm missing? I did all of Chris's missions. When I go into the woods at night, I can just barely see the dead tree when I'm standing in the area where the sword chest was. But no matter what I do, I can't find a way to get to it. The only path I've seen is blocked by trees
You have to wait five days and lose the election. Only then can you find Chris in the trees. It's actually strange that you can't get through there, there always seems to be a free passageway, maybe it's not quite the right way

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
Hi! Is it true that the new version of the translation doesn't play well on joyplay? It's just that I've been trying to figure out the reason for quite a long time when trying to find the bug that causes the game to crash on joyplay, maybe this is the key to the problem

1. Now it is not exactly reproducible. In general I can insert it, but it is conflicted at this moment.
2. After you have stolen the gold, you should return to your room. Yes, you can indeed go in to the guard, but that's not exactly what was intended, it's from a different scene. Go back to yourself and get the best scene (in my opinion) in the game
3. To be honest, I didn't see any other outcome than this. You have to first interfere with her at the port, then go into her warehouse. After that you can go to her store in the afternoon and admit defeat from her. After that, as far as I could find, there are no scenes. She just stops being interested in you.

You have to wait five days and lose the election. Only then can you find Chris in the trees. It's actually strange that you can't get through there, there always seems to be a free passageway, maybe it's not quite the right way
I've already finished the election. When I walk into the woods at night and go to the spot where the chest was, I can see Chris hanging from the dead tree, but I can't find a way to get to it from anywhere in the woods. A screenshot would be appreciated

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
anybody know how to fix?
Did you unpack the file and it looked like that, or are you attempting to inject a translator? If it's the latter, you can try changing the font, if your settings allow that (I know that's a thing with Mtool). If it's the former, no idea.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes