RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
Can someone please help me find the nipple scene? I can't figure out how to reach the dead tree. And yes, I have already done all of Chris's quests and Fiona is now mayor.

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest, I don't understand how it happened. In earlier versions it really was, but now it's a little different. Try downloading another version and see there

anybody know how to fix?

These squares mean that your system didn't understand what the symbols were. In this case, it means that the Chinese symbols are there. If you are using my translator, I just haven't translated it. This was previously translated in the version with Elaine and these 6 positions refer to her progress.

So why did I do that?

1) These phrases are not recognized by the translation program as translation phrases. For the Elaine version I spent more than 3 hours looking for them in the game editor.

2) Bo made an anti-pattern - now it calls the functions by name (that is, if I translate them, they stop being called, because their name is now different). This already happened with attack and defense (in some translations you couldn't attack or defend). Now it happens everywhere, and hand searching and translating such functions is tantamount to rewriting the game. To be honest I don't know how it will be possible to translate the game in the future, if it goes on like this, by doing auto-translation you will turn off from 10 to 15 functions responsible for beauty scenes (most effects are just called by name, that is the script says something like "吸入脚臭的影响" and I translate it ("Foot odor effect"), it will try to call exactly Chinese function name and it won't find it).

So I'm not sure if I can also change the stats that change every version manually, they have to be searched, they might be linked by name to something that's in a completely different place altogether. I apologize for not translating this part. The same thing happens with attack and defense, since they now apply in several places at once, and I couldn't just rename them

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
I didn't really understand the context, but is it true that there is already a new girl (letter G)?

*sounds of blowing dust off the dictionary*

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
For the love of Lady Cobra, please tell me it's not Boda.

Is Boda planning on adding one girl for each letter of the alphabet to this game?
He does keep order:
Alenia
Brianna
Cecillia
Doris
Elaine
Fiona
G?

why are there so msnny missing files i cant play this
I think it's worth clarifying what exactly is wrong.

1) You play with Android and use joyplay. Bottom line: suffer. I haven't found a way to ignore this. If your phone has a Samsung, you have a lot of problems with this. It crashes out often, and it's hard to solve the problem by restarting. If your phone is a Chinese brand (for example, I had an Xiomi and a couple other little-known brands), they are more resistant. Some bugs are solved by restarting, and in general you don't see them that often. But still absolutely unplayable. It depends on the system, and I have not yet found a system that is resistant to these bugs. The problem is RPGAce Core, which files disappear for some reason. I've even tried running it with root, but sometimes the files are just marked empty and this problem occurs. I'm crazy enough to try to decompile RPGVX, but not crazy enough to try to fix the same problem for JoyPlay. It's easier to just run the game from the computer. You can also try to pack the game WITH ALL the files that are used by the game, not just put them side by side. I have not tried this yet.

2) Your computer is on Linux. Answer: try another emulator. Wine does not interact well with RPGVX Core (nor does Android). Try Oracle Virtual Machine. It runs correctly, I haven't seen any problems with it so far, other than the ones in point 3.

3) You have a Windows computer. You might not have installed RPGVX Core, the version might be outdated, you might have a Chinese version of the game with Chinese paths (and your computer couldn't handle it), or it might be a bug (which I can't seem to find). If you installed RPGVX Core (search for RPG VX Ace), then try to reinstall it, download a new version.

Also, you can determine the missing file as follows. If it's really not in the folder, you have a problem with RPGVX Core. If it is there, then you have a problem with the version (either Chinese or broken old)

hey guys are there any fart scenes in the newest updated version?! Thanks in advance:)!
It depends on what you consider a new version. There are rumors floating around about a new version, I don't know if there's a new girl in it. I couldn't find this version on fanbox (even though I'm not subscribed to it).

If you mean Fiona (blue haired girl), she doesn't have that scene, but there is a slightly close scene when she comes to your room (the bed scene). This scene is impossible to skip in the walkthrough, I think, so just go through the game.

============================

I'm starting to feel like some kind of assistant for this game, I should do some other game...

And yes, are you really sure the new version exists? I couldn't find it on fanbox in the closed posts (the last one is from February)

Reactions: Darth Wredd
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes