RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
is there translated version of the last version of thes game?
I suspect that the current latest version of the game has already been posted here and translated by me. Look for it above.
https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-under-heel-v1-0-bo-wei.91858/post-7670067

I remind that this is not an official translation, and that it may not be entirely accurate. If you notice any mistake/inaccuracy, please write to me and I will correct it

so is it updated or still in its first v
This game has already received many updates since the first update, many scenes have been added, 5 new girls. Just look for the link you need in the thread, it's not that big

View attachment 1738047
is this the most recent version and translation file or am I missing something?
My bad. I guess I missed it somewhere. I'll try to see what's wrong today and make a fix. Thank you for finding the mistake. That message says to look around the woods and look for the thief there. Because of some new features in the new version I had to translate very carefully and I might have made a mistake in the translation

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
1.6.0 is downloadable by baidu link only and i don't know how to download it. Google Drive link contains 1.4 (Elaine) due to bo wei mistake

DuoSao

Jan 16, 2018
1.6.0 is downloadable by baidu link only and i don't know how to download it. Google Drive link contains 1.4 (Elaine) due to bo wei mistake
If you share it, I can download it and upload it to Google Drive.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes