RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ganso777

Jul 11, 2019
It's true, I forgot about them, they were standing too far out of my sight). Fixed it.

I also fixed the sign at the guards' room entrance. Sometimes it was not translated.

As soon as enough time passes, or a few more bugs are found, I'll post a new version here. I don't want to litter here with my flaws too often

Thank you so much for finding the bug!

Can I assume that you are trying to run the game on android?

P.S. As I was writing this post, an idea occurred to me. Can you use this version of the game if you are actually trying to run it with joyplay? If it doesn't break in the same place, please let me know. Looks like I found a solution to the problem of running Koda&Bo games on joyplay (same problem on tower of trample and others)

Link

Edit: Or if you had problems with joyplay, can you try the new version? I spent over 60 hours to fix the cause of this, but maybe I should have cleaned up the consequences first so I could play
i'm on PC... I miss those folders, i dlded 1.6.0_fv_1.0

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Wow, this is the first time I've seen a bug like this on Windows (I suspect you're not on Linux)

Is it true that the new version hasn't fixed anything? Quite an important point, because it is in the new version there is the right picture

Let me explain a little bit why this is needed and why there really shouldn't be such a file.

The culprit is the RPGVX engine, which for some reason messes up the absolute file paths in case of any unforeseen situation. Actually the files you need are there, but they are not in Graphics/Battlers/Elaine/Sock1/Purple1, but in Graphics/Pictures/Elaine/Sock1/Purple1. I've been trying to find why it messes up the second path. I think it's just a faulty script somewhere inside. But I can't find the bug, RPGVX decompiled code is very complicated (like any decompiled code)

I call a foreseeable situation any situation for which each of the three points are satisfied:

1) You are on Windows.
2) You have installed RPG VX Ace RTP (please make sure to install it, it is also a common mistake)
3) You don't have any unexpected characters in the path (such as Chinese characters).

If you don't do point 1, install a virtual machine.
If you don't do point 2, install RPG VX Ace RTP (this might help you: ).
If you don't do point 3, then move the folder to somewhere where any alphabetical character is Latin.

Otherwise you can get absolutely any behavior, from a completely working game to a completely unstartable game. If my new version didn't help, try installing Process Monitor (that's how I fixed the main RPG VX Ace engine) and see what paths the game tries to access. Then see after which path it tries to refer to "Battlers" folder, and figure out what's wrong with it. Unfortunately, I don't have much data to say anything more.

Reactions: made9

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Thanks to the script that was sent to me, apparently the problem should be solved. New !

Eh, someday I will definitely stop spamming here...

Edit: I apologize, I sent the wrong version

Edit: correct

Last edited:
Reactions: WiredRM and made9

Ganso777

Jul 11, 2019
Thanks to the script that was sent to me, apparently the problem should be solved. New link!

Edit: correct link
thanks, but when i try to take off Elaine socks it says its unable to find that pathway and exits game so it's still unresolved on my side.... do you have a decompressed one that works?

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
thanks, but when i try to take off Elaine socks it says its unable to find that pathway and exits game so it's still unresolved on my side.... do you have a decompressed one that works?
1649836734565.png

Uh, yeah, I screwed up. For some reason all versions of the game 1.6.0 (even the original, from Bo, and I only changed that version, so this bug extended to all versions) is missing this file (Purple1). After I figured out what the scene was, I tried to play it back and it really crashed. I just didn't test it since it didn't change, sorry. Now I corrected it.

Hope you're not tired of downloading versions((((

Sorry.

Ganso777

Jul 11, 2019
View attachment 1754468

Uh, yeah, I screwed up. For some reason all versions of the game 1.6.0 (even the original, from Bo, and I only changed that version, so this bug extended to all versions) is missing this file (Purple1). After I figured out what the scene was, I tried to play it back and it really crashed. I just didn't test it since it didn't change, sorry. Now I corrected it.

Sorry. Link
thx, now it works!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1754468

Sorry. Link
Can you upload a blank version of the Ethan meme? I think this could be the next Pickaxe emoji.

Ganso777

Jul 11, 2019
Btw... How not to get game over with Alenia and Fiona? In the save editor i noticed they have shoes and it means there's a cutscene out there ;)

Also I personally like BW new drawing style, it's more anime-like

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Btw... How not to get game over with Alenia and Fiona? In the save editor i noticed they have shoes and it means there's a cutscene out there ;)

Also I personally like BW new drawing style, it's more anime-like
I think this will help you

https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-under-heel-v1-0-bo-wei.91858/post-7127405 - A-D
https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-under-heel-v1-0-bo-wei.91858/post-7645901 - F

In short, no way. These girls are, in a sense, fatal. That is to say, the end of their root always brings with it the end of the game. Fiona even has a secret ending, which brings another black flag. You just don't have to go through all of the roots until the end. I thought that was pretty cool, because it's not very interesting to pass everyone to 100%, there has to be a line you cross that will get you in trouble

I have described all the scenes that you can get at the links above, each with a description of the pictures it affects

Ganso777

Jul 11, 2019
I have 2 questions from the easiest to the hardest :)

1. I forgot this game name, it had a foot fetish content in a futanari setting, where the chief of police hypnotizes you to be her foot servant... Any names?

2. Speaking about autotranslations, what sw should I use to do it BUT from a .exe game? I mean, how to extract the texts from there and then repatch them together?

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
I have 2 questions from the easiest to the hardest :)

1. I forgot this game name, it had a foot fetish content in a futanari setting, where the chief of police hypnotizes you to be her foot servant... Any names?

2. Speaking about autotranslations, what sw should I use to do it BUT from a .exe game? I mean, how to extract the texts from there and then repatch them together?
The second question was easier for me)

If you do not know how to program, it is easier to take Translator++ ( ). If you do (especially Java/Kotlin), I can someday drop the library I use to translate myself. Right now it's a little unstable and hard to figure out, I'll need to finish it up. But as a bonus it pulls out all the text (Translator++ doesn't always do that)

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Thanks to the script that was sent to me, apparently the problem should be solved. New link!

Edit: correct link
Nah feel free to keep spamming! Your translations and work on the game are greatly appreciated! I do want to ask if the saves file you posted awhile ago with the walkthrough guide on each scene is still usable in the most recent 1.6.0 full 1.2 version you posted?

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Nah feel free to keep spamming! Your translations and work on the game are greatly appreciated! I do want to ask if the saves file you posted awhile ago with the walkthrough guide on each scene is still usable in the most recent 1.6.0 full 1.2 version you posted?
To be honest, I have not checked this fact, but I think so. The only exception is the save that was a save in my mod, but it explicitly says so there (and the post containing it didn't have a walkthrough)

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Is it just me, or the upcoming girl looks very much inspired by recently released Loosing Knights RPG (トロイア王国騎士団RPG)?
Just an observation, though, it's obviously not plagiarism. And I'm always for more younger girls - Bo's games don't get enough of those
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: FFS you guys, there is literally an entire genre of H content based off existing characters. It's fine. I just thought it was a neat thing so I shared it, that's it.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes